1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Xxtroller5000's Application For Mod/moderator

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Xxtroller50000000, May 18, 2014.

1. Xxtroller50000000

Xxtroller50000000 New Meeper

In Game Name: Xxtroller5000
    Skype Username: Xxtroller5000
    Teamspeak Username: Xxtroller5000
    Mic use: Logitech
    Timezone: east cost (us)
    Hours online per weekday: 4-5 hours
    Hours online per weekend: 9-10 hours
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod)

Introduction: Hi, I'm Xxtroller5000, my real name is Ben and i'm 14 go to Everett middleschool and love mc and enjoy playing it and making new friends.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ? Well let me start by saying I have a lot of reasons why I think I should be a mod... I'm really mature always do my work live up to my expectations and never disobey, if you picked me you would not regret. One thing I have to say is that I love messing around with my friends to get some laughs out of people but I would never hurt or mess with someone in a bad way. I'm also a fun person to be with but I am strict I always refer to rules. I would like to keep the server running good. I see hackers and spammers on all the time and want to keep clear of them. I have read the rules and know them. I want to Always stick with the rules and enforce them so no one will bypass rules. I DO NOT tolerate people not following orders. When i'm on I see hackers and spammers that spam dirty websites and or things and I would like to stop that. No matter how much any hater says i'm immature I will always take a laugh and back off the keyboard for a sec to chill so I will never rage. I'm good at helping people and if something's not functioning well and or if someone needs reference I will answer their question. I've got many good ideas and i think as a mod I will be able to get my ideas out more easily. I will do my best to fix the problem / or ask for help. Hacking should not take place. If someone is hacking and I catch them they will be punished until they take their client and throw it in the trash, Because when I catch a hacker or trash talker i certainly don't have fun and they always somehow find a way to bother the community. E.G. Either trash talking someone that killed them or turning on their hacks to get back at them. Also if someone doesn't take my warnings about what they are doing they will be punished until they learn. I know what I'm doing since I've been mod on several other small servers. I'm good at solving problems and fixing them or finding hackers or scammers even if i'm under pressure. I know to look into the case if someone says someone is a hacker (I'm good at uncovering the truth). adonis is my choice server and come on at least 2-3 hours a day , BUT hours and hours on weekends. Ddosing is a very serious matter and if someone were they would be banned temporarily until its dealt with and reported. If a player is threatened in any way i will mute the player who is threatening.. I notice that there is a spot for another meep craft mod (i think) and I play on there a lot so I would like to tryout to see if I have what it takes to become a mod and to make the meep craft community +1. And improve players attitudes.

Weaknesses: My weaknesses are griefers and hackers.

Conclusion: If you think i'm trustworthy of moderator put +1 and if you think I should not join the community of being moderator put -1 :)

I am Spiderman likes this.
  2. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

You're name is a troller
    -never seen you Ingame/TS
    -New to forums
    -Gratz on your first post !!! :D
    -Never seen you help

Overall , i'm at -1

3. Xxtroller50000000

I'm not a real troller -,-

4. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

You don't even know what your applying for

SirCallow, Draqq and I am Spiderman like this.
  5. Xxtroller50000000

Im applying for mod -,-

6. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Please stop replying to each opinions of people you seem desperate for mod and it's called helper not mod

7. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

I can tell you are not experienced on the server if you are trying to bypass helper

8. Klitch

Klitch

This is one of the best helper apps I have seen by a new person. -1 though.

9. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

The ranks in order of staff are Citizen>Helper>Mod
    You have no clue what you're doing dude -1

10. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

Obviously what he's doing is applying for Helper, he just does not know it's called that.
    Work on forums activity, and try out TS. It's a blast! Also, be more active in game. Your biggest problem right now is that no one knows you. Work on that, then re apply! Good luck!
    :D

11. j32400

j32400 Popular Meeper

• Clearly you don't understand the rules due to the fact that you applied for Mod before Helper
    • "New Member"
    • This should never be your first post
    • Your weakness is "griefers and hackers"? What does that exactly mean?

12. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

This will be denied btw...

SirCallow and I am Spiderman like this.
  13. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

14. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

-New
    -Grats on your first post
    -Replying to everything makes you seem desperate, especially when your reply to constructive criticism is "-,-"
    -Helper is before mod
    -Your weaknesses are hackers and griefers?? o_O
    +Thankfully, this will be auto denied.

Good luck! If you want Helper apply in 6 months :p (and don't break a single rule on the way)

Lady_Hestia and SirCallow like this.
  15. 00000

00000 Guest

The hell are you?

16. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

LOL Wow. You poor soul. You obviously don't know what you are doing. -1

rAwsondayc likes this.
  17. crazylight98

crazylight98 Well-Known Meeper

Hey there! My only one suggestion: Do not apply as helper/staff if you are new to the community!
    Here are my analysis:

App is formless, please follow the format and make a better app -
    Your mic use : how often can you use it , not the brand +/-
    Weakness: I have no idea what you mean by that, you like to grief and hack? -
    Overall, your app is very poor, too short and no detail that I am looking for is there. I hope you can reapply again one day when you are more well-known, known and familiar to the game inside out such as with the rules and the community too!
    But furthermore...
    New to forums -
    Never seen you IG -
    I do not know who you are, I have been saying this to most people who applied as helper, but I will repeat my self "I do not want a player to be staff if I cannot trust him/her!" And I do not know you, why would I trust you?

Overall I am at -1, actually if I can I would like to give you -5. Not to be rude, but I really do not want you to be helper/staff, nothing personal, but I do not want the meep community and server to be corrupt and broken because of staff that are new and know nothing to the game.

SirCallow likes this.
  18. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

apply for helper in no less than 2 weeks (easier if you wait 3 months)
    bad app
    please look at other accepted apps

SirCallow likes this.
  19. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

weaknesses aren't real

hippapajo likes this.
  20. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Breaking it down into pieces!

Overall, make your intro longer. We want to get to know you, not know what school you go to. Make yourself presentable to everyone so they feel that they know YOU to some degree.

This thing wasn't filled. You should be applying for HELPER.

Try not to make run-on sentences as they don't make much sense.

Your focus should be more on helping out the little newbies, not barking at everyone on their rule-breaking.

This does not seem very professional at all to me.

And neither does this. This looks like all you want to do is perm a player for cursing once or twice, which isn't right.

This is ads. How can we expect you to follow/enforce rules if you advertise. NOTE: I'll edit this part out if a mod edits the ads out.

These aren't real weaknesses. we're looking for things like immaturity, or things/habits you do that are against the rules such as theft.

Not a great conclusion. Summarize your app, we already know how to +1 and -1

Plus, I have not soon you before in game, or on teamspeak, or on forums except for this post.

I will -1 this, good luck!