1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Wrong negative value in /balancetop

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by SuperDyl, Aug 20, 2018.

1. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

Bug: Wrong negative value in /balancetop

IGN: SuperDyl

Date of Bug: August 20th, 2018

Summary of Bug: @teddypines is listed twice in the baltop/balancetop list. According to the final page (page 500 at the time of this report's writing) teddypines owns negative meebles (supposably meaning he owes the server thousands of meebles) while actually having over 40,000 meebles in his balance as correctly shown by his entry on page 46 (as of the writing of this report).

Evidence of Bug:

Additional information: Is this a big deal? No. I figured I'd let you know anyways! So if you ever want to fix it you can!

Attached Files:

2. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

Dang tendiepines breaking stuff.

I'll take a look at it at some point, it's certainly odd. Though, I can't imagine being bored enough to comb through the entire baltop list xD thanks for the bug report.

SuperDyl, iKitten, riri30 and 2 others like this.
  3. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I was just curious how long the list was and what the list did with inactive players...

4. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Fixed

Vexmae and qazini like this.