1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

WoWoW

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LadyCassandra, Jan 28, 2023.

1. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WoW
    Half a Decade
    wOw (again)
    wOw
    Hmmm
    Helper Application from Baby Elsa

Heyyy :')

Seven years ago, I applied for staff. I was a tiny 15-year-old and a gamer who had no regard for adulting and real life. Now, I graduated from college, took a break from school & work, and am now applying to jobs. I turned 22, am still dating my wonderful boyfriend, and Metr0n0me still has a girlfriend (unrelated).

This past year was a year of... eh? I took on lots of freelancing jobs, been gaming a lot, and the idea of moving out of my parents' house is starting to dawn on me. Goodbye youth ;-;

I don't play Minecraft much anymore, as Minecraft tends to be my depression game now, but I still have fond memories of Meep. Meep is the reason I broke out of my social awkwardness and made friends from all sorts of backgrounds. Roaming the forums is a special form of nostalgia, but the community becoming deader and deader makes me so sad. I hear there's a new beta in development, but I figured I'd still make my yearly post:p

I love you all. Catch ya around.

Thank you, Meep!

Sincerely, Evelyn (LadyCassandra)

P.S. forever lovin
    Metr0n0meSpongeyStarGroovyGrevousDeljikhoCluelessKlutzLady_HestiaBoobear1227NicoPopmaBob4444444
    BluapolLegendcalebLordusanJess_4Dsmathpro100cooey3PeriHeikaoKLINGoCherrykitSummrsLord_Walrus
    FortemizukiCooleysworldxMikuY4ckymissy1480sicklynerdDarke_AmethystToastiePmx728PseudoGodSpider
    NickxGoldJalapenosxtJuniorQawsieiiTzJDLSpydaSix

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  2. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Goodbye youth indeed,
    Well said.
    Sincerely yours,
    Kind regards,
    C u next year at WoWoWoW,
    Groovgrevous
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 1, 2023, Original Post Date: Feb 1, 2023 ---
    Sorry I meant to say