1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

WoW

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LadyCassandra, Jan 27, 2022.

1. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Half a Decade
    wOw (again)
    wOw
    Hmmm
    Helper Application from Baby Elsa

Hello hello!!

Six years ago, I applied for staff. How crazy to think that I was 15 years old six years ago and a gamer who had no regard for real life. I am now a senior in college studying business, majoring in Data Science and graduating this June. I got a wonderful boyfriend (yay!!), turned 21 and got drunk (safely), and Metr0n0me still has a girlfriend (unrelated).

This past year was a year of highs! I'm happily dating a wonderful guy who treats me well, ran four clubs, got an internship and did some freelance stuff and earned a lot of money on the side, and really matured through lots of experiences with friends (no, don't take that the wrong way).

Also, I got my username back!! I was initially heartbroken to lose LadyCassandra, but that account changed their name so I snagged it as soon as I realized it was available. LadyCass is back in business!!

I don't play Minecraft much anymore, but I still have fond memories of Meep. Roaming the forums is a special form of nostalgia. I don't know what's happened on the server lately, but I figured I'd still update with my life :p

Love you all. You might see me around <3
    My instagram is NotSoCuteAsian

~~

Thank you, Meep!

Sincerely, Evelyn (LadyCassandra)

P.S. Still McLovin' these people
    Metr0n0meSpongeyStarGroovyGrevousDeljikhoCluelessKlutzLady_HestiaBoobear1227NicoPopmaBob4444444
    BluapolLegendcalebLordusanJess_4Dsmathpro100cooey3PeriHeikaoKLINGoCherrykitSummrsLord_Walrus
    FortemizukiCooleysworldxMikuY4ckymissy1480sicklynerdDarke_AmethystToastiePmx728PseudoGodSpider
    NickxGoldJalapenosxtJuniorQawsieiiTzJDLSpydaSix

P.P.S. Happy half birthday Fooslr

2. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

love you and miss you glad to hear you're absolutely smashing out life

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  3. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

new telephone device who may this be
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 29, 2023, Original Post Date: Feb 1, 2022 ---
    new telephone device who may this be

SpongeyStar likes this.