1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Working Redstone Elevators??!!

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by Even_Longer, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Even_Longer

Even_Longer Popular Meeper

Hey,

Are there any redstone-slime elevators which are working on this server? I already tried 2 types

1:
    2:

they are not workin :(. How are they not workin, you may ask? Well it teleports the §$%!$ out of me when i try to get up.

Any suggestions for other slimeblock-redstone types, maybe inclusive some self experience with it on this server, if possible thx.

2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Hey Even Longer!!

I am sorry to inform you that 99% of redstone elevators do not work on meepcraft. This is because the pulse timing is different on meep than on vanilla (from what I've heard)

I've tried woolyvators and other popular designs but I know, none of them work...

Some of them did work, but they created immense lag (dropped me down to 5 fps)

Some of the simple elevators and water elevators still work (like one at the old gmall) but stairs/ladders are more efficient.

I hope that answered your question and happy meeping!!

3. Even_Longer

Even_Longer Popular Meeper

Well, thanks for the answer. Looks like im going for a railcart elevator :(.

Natsu likes this.
  4. Zarduck

Zarduck Celebrity Meeper

Very fine

Pmx728, Flamedemond2 and Vamp1re_Man like this.