1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Why I've Been Temp Banned

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by _EggsBenedict_, Jun 3, 2018.

1. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

Just to preface this, I'm not trying to come off as dramatic in any way. I understand that this is only a five-day ban and it's nothing severe. However, to me this feels like a big deal given that this is my first offense. I hope you all understand and I can't wait to be back!

Hey guys! This is kind of weird for me, making this post is super strange. Unfortunately, I've been temporarily banned for five days because I deleted my town, Flavortown, without a two weeks notice. I feel incredibly shameful or negating to check towny rules before I deleted my town, and I should have known that I was about to break a rule. I seriously apologize for my careless error and I hope to put this past me and return with a fresh start. I've decided to make this forums post to clarify the the reason for my ban because I don't want to be secretive and leave my absence up to speculation. I love this server and the people on this server and I think it would be appropriate that I'd clear the air and own up to my mistake before anything was misconstrued. I hope these few days will fly by and I look forward to returning to work on my new town.

Much love,
    -Eggs

2. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Why did you delete the town though, it was a server favorite:(.

SuperDyl, Pmx728 and agnd like this.
  3. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

I decided to delete it because I felt like I needed a fresh start. I also received a lot of criticism for my town's looks (which isn't a reason to delete an entire town, but I wasn't really enjoying being Flavortown's mayor as it got more out of hand) and had recently had parts of the town griefed, so I felt like I wanted to start over and try out a different theme. It was purely so I could enjoy Meep more and try out new things. The land will still probably be in use because Legend is working with it as well.

4. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

I’m excited to see you soon, and hope you make an another great town.

SuperDyl and _EggsBenedict_ like this.
  5. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

Thank you so much! I actually have a spawn area done for Fantasia, my town. I'd love to hear what you think of it sometime!

SuperDyl and Adrian like this.
  6. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

S'all good, can't wait to see the new town when developed.

7. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

I loved the flavortown look but can’t wait to see your new one!

_EggsBenedict_ likes this.
  8. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

Thank you! feel free to check out the spawn area at /t spawn fantasia. More will be done when I'm back.

Pmx728 likes this.
  9. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Celebrity Meeper

I'm not sure if you're aware, but your spawn doesn't actually have a spawn point.

SuperDyl and _EggsBenedict_ like this.
  10. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

That's really weird. I'll definitely check it out when I'm back. Thank you for the heads up!

SuperDyl and Marthacuddles like this.