1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Why cannot the voting links work??

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by BLTRover, Jul 7, 2015.

1. BLTRover

BLTRover Active Meeper

Bug: Why cannot the voting links work??

IGN: BLTRover

Date of Bug: many many times

Summary of Bug: You know I never complain, I really enjoy Meeps and I have been a member here for a long time. I spend hours on your server, and I have played on over 20 servers..

WHY CAN'T the Voting links work?? The first voting link did not work for months, but now I cannot get any voting links to work?? this happened like a year ago and I thought it was resovled..? But again and again, I am selling everything I own to pay taxes for my town?? can you please just focus on the voting links to work??

Evidence of Bug:

Additional information:

2. The_Unkown675

The_Unkown675 Celebrity Meeper

This is a problem I agree, but it's not that big, everyone knows about it, and the thing is not everyone has it. Therefore there is notihng the staff can do to fix this. Well they can but this bug is not server wide as i see it, it's a persoanl problem, not to be rude. Itmshould be up for you soon, this has happened to me and it returned in a few days. Hope This Was Helpful. :)

3. BLTRover

BLTRover Active Meeper

OK, can you share with me how I can make 6K a day to help me with taxes?? and if it is my Mac, does anyone know how I can fix this??
    this would really help me.. Many people have easier ways on making tax money, farming, whatever, please give some advice, I am not afraid of hard work.. oh and by the way, I can name maybe 5 servers that I have never had this problem, ever..just saying..

4. The_Unkown675

Here is a really good way to make money. Go to the wild and then get about 64 wood and then go to /pwarp depot. Find the wood section, then sell. And no it's not your Mac, i've had same problem on pc, just wait a few days. :)

5. BLTRover

BLTRover Active Meeper

Ok, thank you, I do appreciate you caring, I will try to farm some wood.. thanks.

6. The_Unkown675

7. shains

shains never stop fighting

8. shains

shains never stop fighting

Shouldn't be an issue anymore. Occasional mishap, but bugs are continuing to be squashed.