1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Where should the railway be placed?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Istas_Sani, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Istas_Sani

Istas_Sani Celebrity Meeper

Legend and Hiraeth are having a little land dispute on where the railway from Hiraeth / pwarp Colors may go. Legend wants to expand toward the river, Istas has already claimed plots and built on them. This is my side of the arguement:
    When I first built the bridge, about 2 months ago, Achrow and I decided we would like to join our towns with a railroad.
    He said - we should build it to Legend, too, they are so close. The plots were unclaimed towny wild, there were no signs or communication indicating future expansion. Candy's outpost was on the other side of the mountain.
    So I claimed adjacent plots to Hiraeth and built the railroad. Candy didn't like it, and we met and I agreed to unclaim the plots that the rail was built on.
    At that point, anyone could have claimed the plots and removed the rail. I didn't remove the rail, because the train ride would be a little lame with a "bridge to nowhere".
    I told Candy I wasn't going to expand my town, Hiraeth, I just wanted to keep the rail and bridge.
    Still don't know why she does not want to incorporate the rail into Legend somehow.
    When she messaged me again about taking down the rail, I re-claimed all the plots and took out the rail.
    I would like to keep my bridge and the rail as it is now, so it completes a circular route around Hiraeth and through Tirael.
    Since there was no forewarning or signs posted or any indication that there was a plan to expand Legend, I stand by "First come first served". I claimed the plots and built two months ago, so now I have them, and don't want to give them up.
    I would compromise by keeping the rail closer to the riverbank, but staying on the "Legend" side. I would give up the plot with the pond and hold closer to the shore.
    The other choice would be for Candy to incorporate the rail into the Legend town expansion so the loop would be complete through her expansion.
    I would retain the current rail until the new rail was ready to go.
    Visit pwarp Colors and follow the track across the bridge to view the property in question, then post what you think should be done.
    Thanks all.
    At this time, the involved players are: Istas_Sani, Candy_Master, and AdrianBFaust. We are seeking input from CluelessKlutz at this time also, as we belong to the same nation.

Pmx728 likes this.
  2. MasterofBoom

MasterofBoom Kitybom

Not sure why this is a huge deal when you could have created a group conversation on Discord, but as a Legend mayor, I apologize for the confusion surrounding this. I can help you finish the rail so that it flows nicely into the town themes.

LordInateur likes this.