1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Where are you now?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Metzy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

For many of us its been a few years since we've been on Meep, and we're all grown up now!! I just thought I'd post a thread where everyone can say what they've been up too, what they've accomplished, and how everyone is doing.

I'm a senior in high-school now and I plan on going into restaurant management at a community college next year. I've been working at a sandwich place for going on two years and I'm training to be a manager. Thats pretty much it for me lol.

2. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

I'm a hospital pharmacist and I like eating chicken.

3. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

i was 13 when i joined LOL gonna be 22 in july and i still play minecraft sooooo take what you will from that

4. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

when I joined I was 13 in year living living a carefree life and watching spongebob day in and day out

now studying software eng in my second year of uni and haven’t watched spongebob for a few months :(

5. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

this takes me back oh man... don’t know if anyone here even remembers me but now ima music major in my first year at uni trying to make it big in the music production world. haven’t been here in years lol

6. Joeeeey

Joeeeey Meeper

I joined when I was really young (I don't remember). I am now a sophomore in college studying civil engineering. :)

7. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

aww well i hope with all this going on you can relax and watch some spongebob <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 30, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 30, 2020 ---
    Thats awesome!! welcome back!!

8. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

I joined less than a year after launch, I believe. @iiTzJDL was the mayor of my first town xD. Now I'm finishing up college--been there too long, finishing up degrees in computer science, software engineering, digital forensics, and a minor in mathematics. I work as the lead information security engineer at a health research facility for my day job, and for my night job I'm the CEO of a research institution that provides custom software solutions and DevOps outsourcing. So as @Midnight_Galaxy is fond of saying--I don't sleep very much lol

9. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

work, sleep and work. And repeat.

10. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

College freshman and arcade attendant extraordinaire.

matt391416, Zoe89, nhjed and 3 others like this.
  11. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

-joined 2014
    -quit 2018
    -shocked meepcraft actually hit 100 players recently
    -nice to see familiar faces :)

GroovyGrevous, Vexmae, Natsu and 3 others like this.
  12. PeriHeika

PeriHeika Celebrity Meeper

you will be ok! you're still a baby in my eyes and you always will be

you literally could have said anything more interesting I hate people like you

20 yo now who wound up as a history major in ROTC. I have a contract with the NG and I'd like to pursue a teaching degree after I graduate. I find myself being a lifeguard over the summers. I'm really into kpop these days too.

13. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

When I joined I was in 8th grade.

Now Im a freshman in college studying Information Systems and hoping to minor in graphic design. Im low-key tiktok famous and made some money doing that and have been lifeguarding (or well did before the virus) for some cash to blow having fun in college.

14. Homer455

Homer455 Celebrity Meeper

I joined Meepcraft in 7th or 8th grade I believe.

I'm now a sophomore in college, majoring in Criminology and Law Enforcement. 6 more years to gooo..!

Shellcode, Llamazon, shiroppy and 2 others like this.
  15. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

I joined Meepcraft back in 2014, I was 12-years-old in 6th grade. I still remember going out of my school every lunch time just to hop on MeepCraft for like 30 minutes in a random computer shop outside the school lol.

I'm currently 18 and currently working as a Production Head of a company in my local city that specializes in esports events nationwide. We basically host events, conventions and tournaments. I'm also about to enter university this school year, planning to take up BS in Computer Science. Aside from that, I'm kind of interested in joining the ROTC.

Oh, and I'm still into anime but got in the kpop wave 4 years ago, hence, the profile picture.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Shellcode, Llamazon, Metzy and 4 others like this.
  16. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

i joined 2012, so I was i think 9 when i joined and I'm now 17 and a senior. school's canceled bc of corona but I'm planning on going to college and study in something for English or in Technology. getting better at art, might go for more online classes in the future for it. been playing more video games and watching more anime on top of more 80's stuff.

life's going pretty good

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Akiratohiama, Adrian, Metzy and 2 others like this.
  17. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

i joined 2012 sometime, 10-11 years old, first town was smashville owned by TheEditson or something like that.

now its 2020 im 17 and still making no progress towards a real future :cool:

BooBear1227 and Metzy like this.
  18. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

Hello fellow history student! What area of history do you like best?

19. PeriHeika

PeriHeika Celebrity Meeper

Whatever professor teaches the lecture best.

20. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2013 as a socially awkward 11 year old just starting middle school.

still pretty awkward but I’m an international Taekwondo fighter and pretty close to competing for the senior Romanian national team. Also a few months till I graduate high school.