1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

What happened to Meep? Has it died? :(

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Tody1, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Tody1

Tody1 Celebrity Meeper

This is Tody1, more recently ZER0. I haven't been on minecraft for a verrry long time. This was my favorite server and I still remember lots of friends. Talkin bout you IAMF, HAB, and more. So naturally, the first thing I did when I logged back on was hop straight back to Meep. To my surprise the server is empty :(

What's the status Meepers?

SpongeyStar likes this.
  2. Xboxplayer-12

Xboxplayer-12 Celebrity Meeper

Not sure if anyone will remember me (or even read this) but I used to be a fairly frequent player, although I've been pretty much away from Mincraft for about 8 years or so. If anyone's still here, could you fill me in on what's happened over the years? I remember the server experiencing a big downturn in players around 2014 or so. After that I only logged in very occasionally. Have there been any other major events or has the community just trickled away over the years?

Oh, and I'd say sorry for the necro, but this is the most recent post anyway.

Akiratohiama and SpongeyStar like this.
  3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

meepcraft will come back to life only when homer455 is unbanned

unban homer455 2022

4. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

Wow, what a blast from the past. Been a while since I last saw you, hope you're doing well!