1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

STAFF MESSAGE What gamemodes do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by EnergyAssassin, Jan 5, 2021.

1. EnergyAssassin

EnergyAssassin nerd Staff Member Administrator

To actually vote, check the Discord's #community-polls channel. You can respond here for further discussion, like if we're missing a gamemode on the poll (you can also DM me on Discord Jack#6085).

Here's the options: BedWars, SkyBlock, KitPvP, Boomo, CTF, Halo, Hunger Games, None - Don't want gamemodes besides Towny

Thanks!

2. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Skyblock should be #2 for the server after towny for a few reasons (which is why it baffles me that it is often set aside behind many of the other game modes). It can support its own community. It can give players a singleplayer experience when there aren’t tons of players online to interact with. It allows for a new progression from the normal flow of Minecraft that is a refreshing change of pace. It has the opportunity to draw people to the server as it is a popular game type.

Halo and Boomo should be #3/4. They are game modes unique to Meepcraft and are two of the most loved by the community. Halo is entertaining and doesn’t require you to be a pvp god. Boomo is entertaining and can be played with less people than game modes like bed wars or hunger games (which honestly would be a waste of development time if the server doesn’t get a larger active player base. Game modes that require 8-32 people for a full game would hardly ever get full on meep currently).

7acespade, Erebus45, Splasho and 5 others like this.
  3. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

100% this

KyloMeep, Adrian and EnergyAssassin like this.
  4. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

Town > Skyblock > mini games

5. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

I loved Halo but no point in touching it. There's not enough active people online at once.

6. 417Mario

417Mario Celebrity Meeper

We had a 4v4 match the other day, and that is not too uncommon nowadays. The main problem I've noticed is that when there is a halo match occurring, the vast majority of people will simple stay in towny even after multiple people have advertised it.

7. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

I'm pretty certain that Skyblock went to low priority due to the idea of having a "divided community". There was a time in 2017-2018 that Skyblock actually had more players than Towny. It's sad to say that some people weren't too happy about that lol.

Erebus45 and smk like this.