1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

What do you get from donating?

Discussion in 'Donator Guides' started by SpongeyStar, Mar 21, 2015.

?

Have you donated?

1. Oh yeah!

75.0%
  2. No! But I will!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nope...

4.2%
  4. I got my ranks for free :3

20.8%
  1. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

So what do you get from donating? Well, this thread will tell you what perks you get for each rank!

Citizen: This is the 'rank' that you start with when you first join Meep. You don't donate for it or anything, it's just there. You're able to use basic commands such as /tpa, /sethome, and the new addition of /recipe this use to be only available to exclusive + (I believe..) but it's been recently allowed for citizen.

VIP: So basically, VIP is the start of your donation process. It's the first rankup from citizen. It costs $10, and around 500k-750k in meebles. VIP get the basic commands like said above, with the addition of 3 set homes, /back, /tpahere (Which allows you to tpa people to you) /chest (1 row), and /effect rain. VIP + also have access to the Donator Lounge, which you can go to buy simply typing /spawn. There, you can right click the sign behind you and receive one gold ingot! Ain't that great? :D

Premium: Premium! Yay! This is the second rankup from citizen. Premium costs around $20, and 1mil-1.5mil in meebles. Nothing else much to say about premium, but there are more commands available. These include all the ones mentioned above, except they have 2 rows of /chest, 5 /sethomes /effect ender, /clearinventory, /feed (no more food needed!) /suicide, /workbench (No more crafting tables needed!) and /dis pig (which allows you to disguise as a pig!) I'm premium right now, and I'm enjoying every bit of it!

Exclusive: Here comes the third rankup from citizen.....give it up for....EXCLUSIVE! *claps* Exclusive costs around $40, and 1-1.5 million in meebles (Sorry if I get the prices wrong, do correct me.) With the perks mentioned above, exclusive also get 10 /sethomes, 3 rows of /chest, /effect smoke, /heal, /enderchest, /ptime (Allows you to change time of day in your view), spawn heads in creative, and another disguise animal! (Not going to say, it's a suprise!)

Elite: Now Elite is where the fun begins! Elite costs $80 (Don't know about meebles. Sorry.) Elite get the above perks with the addition of 20 /sethomes, 4 rows of /chest, /effect blaze, /hat, /fix, another disguise animal (not telling!), /nv (Which is night vision, so you don't need to spend meebles on them anymore!) and elite are also allowed to mine spawners! Sounds fun, right?

Supreme: You're almost at the top of the donator ranks! Supreme is the 2nd last rank you can donate for. Supreme costs $160. It may seem a lot, but I'm sure it's worth it. Supreme also get all the above perks with 50 /sethomes, 5 rows of /chest, /effect hearts, another disguise (I'm not telling okay....) /spawner, /fill, Coloured signs and the obvious one, PURPLE TEXT! This really makes the Supremes stand out. So go donate for Supreme now!

Ultimate: Yep. It might've taken you a long time, but you've finally reached it. The highest rank you can donate for. ULTIMATE! It costs $320. It may seem a lot, but you get EVERYTHING MENTIONED ABOVE and also, 100 /sethomes (so...many...homes...), 6 rows of /chest, /effect sparkle, another disguise outfit (No I'm not saying) /fly (Yes! You can fly! I believe I can fly!!!), another /spawner and I can't forget the ORANGE TEXT!

So yep, that's my guide for perks. I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it helps! If there are any mistakes PLEASE comment below so I can quickly change it.

Enjoy!

-SpongeyStar <3

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    LadyCassandra and GroovyGrevous like this.
  2. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

just to know, 10$ is about 500k-750k :)

LadyCassandra and SpongeyStar like this.
  3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Thank you! I've changed it now :D

LadyCassandra and GroovyGrevous like this.