1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

What Compelled Me to Do This?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Legocreator2013, Apr 24, 2017.

Tags:
?

Lego for Galactic Emporor

1. AYE

55.6%
  2. NAY

44.4%
  1. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

The answer is simple. I realize everyday I play on this server that I am becoming a prominent figure. People don't know much about me other than that I live in and build for Peachstreet. Folks also tend to take note that I own /pwarp $ and make lots of graphs in my spare time. Without further ado, I will finally let you guys know about me.

You see I was told by two mysterious, arguing end credits a story of my birth I will never forget. Now I know I was made from nothing but milk and love. I truly understand the tale, and I have reached the highest level. My birth is not important, but you may wish to know where I am from. I remember nothing of how I got here, but I live through the screen. Through the screen I have food I can touch. It is food that takes me longer than 2 seconds to eat it. I have a roof over my head that is yet another tangible thing. I also have a mildly stable Internet connection so that helps.

Beyond the millions of lines of code, I have a face. It is a face not in 8x8 but a real face. You shall never know this face. This face is hidden to you. Know that this face sees things other than trees, dragons, and the death of many cows that don't seem to be concerned that you just killed their entire family just moments ago. My face sees endless trails through woods to race through. It sees his friends faces. It sees real books that are not sold to a chest shop after you lost $20k to slots.

My point is in real life I am a cross country and track runner who enjoys time with his friends and sees some books. You may not see me, but you now know a small fraction of who I am. I am the creature behind 1080p lights. Through the super highway of information, I will make friends and enemies, and I have just wasted 49 minutes of my life writing this.

T R I G G E R warning! I'm 18 and anonymous. Graphs are guaranteed!
    If you bothered to read this introduction, it means you agree that @Kling deserves admin.

2. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

One of the nicest introductions I have had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for delivering a steady flow of graphs to this server and builds to Peachstreet <3

lfpnub and Legocreator2013 like this.
  3. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Your graphs are rigged

(Sorry I think Im already triggered)

Legocreator2013 likes this.
  4. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Send graphs xx

5. lfpnub

lfpnub Popular Meeper

I don't care who you are just keep those graphs coming bby