1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

What Can I work on for the future?

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by JeterPan, Jun 27, 2017.

1. JeterPan

JeterPan Popular Meeper

dHi, my in game name is _Jeter_, and I'm currently banned, however, I've played enough meep to say ill do what ever i can to get back on, but thats not what this is about. Ive been thinking about applying for arch, but i can't rn bc I'm banned, so i just wanted tips from the community of what i can do to help me get arch (if and when i get unbanned) NOTE: no texture packs included here, bc I've seen how easily they can make a bad build look good, and I've seen some get arch or high credit for some bc a texture pack.
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    ANOTHER NOTE - I've made much more, builds, i just didn't take a picture of them, so if you have seen them, please tell me what to work on there too / also in the process of a large scale build in creative, will add to once unbanned and finished

Attached Files:

2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I don't know much about architecture, but I don't like how you say "when I get banned", you may not be unbanned at all with that attitude.

3. JeterPan

JeterPan Popular Meeper

That's why it says "if and when" but I'd make sure u know what that means before u judge me bud ;)

4. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Yeah but you won't get unbanned like that ;) anyway good luck on your architect application "bud" :)

5. JeterPan

JeterPan Popular Meeper

I'm generally friends with everyone on the server, so no wonder I haven't met u, u quickly judge people, and r a straight jerk, and get offended quite easily xD , happy 4th

6. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Lol okay! I don't know why you thought I was offended but I'm sorry if you perceived me as a jerk, haha.