1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

We Need the Bigshots Back!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by HpesojEinapets, Mar 24, 2017.

?

How often do you play Meepcraft?

1. Daily

2. Weekly

3. Twice a month

4. Monthly

5. Once every two months

6. Yearly

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HpesojEinapets

HpesojEinapets Well-Known Meeper

Meepcraft used to be the biggest thing ever. Even PrestonPlayz played on it. But now we are at an all-time low. We need fresh new young players. But as I have heard minecraftPC is going down the drain. We need the YouTubers to join us on Meepcraft and help us make Meepcraft great again. Please help the situation follow this thread post comments on the latest youtube videos asking for likes and why that YouTuber should play Meepcraft. After making your comment on the video reply below so that people who want to help can bump up your post so that that YouTuber can see it. Thanks for all your help.

Why you should join in:
    It is around 9:00 Am where I live and there is only 10 people online this should never be the case.
    The only possible way to even play minigames is to offer money to the winner.
    Meepcraft is not the greatest and abandonment is only a little ways away.

Those who support this cause, please help by at least sharing this thread with your friends.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Having a popular youtuber helps the player count greatly for a week, eh for two weeks, and it goes back to normal by a full month

We need to focus on player retention more than physical player growth because people join every day but no one stays

3. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

I feel like it's more an issue w the community than anything. most of the time when I log in there's a debate about 1) politics 2) something to do with sex 3) another player (bullying). Staff are too scared to take people off of the server for this stuff so they do nothing, and the bad behavior continues...every. day. No nice kid wants to play on a server where everyone is a jerk. The actual staff is adding stuff at least every week now which is cool but obviously not helping people stay so yeah i'm gonna say it's the community that sucks

4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I think Prestonplays cost us like $3,500 to get him to make a video?

5. HpesojEinapets

Having a popular youtuber lets us get the server out there and then eventually players might pass it on how much they like it and some of the players might stay for over a year! and help the economy grow.

6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Unfortunately, that's just not a correct assessment. It costs thousands and thousands of dollars to get a youtuber here and nobody donates for minigames and nobody comes for minigames and stays for towny, it's just fact at this point.

Muunkee and Toostenheimer like this.
  7. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Are you nukers alt

Adam34falcon likes this.
  8. Klitch

Klitch

yet staff get called strict and no fun when we try to handle it

Pmx728 and Natsu like this.
  9. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

That doesn't mean you don't do anything...As a staff member you're supposed to be able to handle that, and if you were ever online you would know that people want the staff to take action.

SuperDyl likes this.
  10. HpesojEinapets

No I am a main account

Pmx728 likes this.
  11. Muunkee

It's not as effective as you think it is, and way more expensive than you know. Thousands of dollars worth of expensive for 2 weeks worth of increased activity.

If we have no player retention, sponsering is useless.
    Retention is what the focus should be.

12. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

agreed when i first came on it was like 12 pm pst and it was almost full xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 24, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 24, 2017 ---
    OMG IDEA WHAT IF WE HAD SOMEONE GO TO THE MINECRAFT COMO-CON NEXT TIME IT COMES UP TO SHOWCASE THE SERVER IT WILL UP THE PLAYER COUNT POSSIBLY TRIPLE IT!

13. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Do you have ANY IDEA how much money it will cost to promote our server?

14. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Are YOU nukers alt

EllieEllie likes this.
  15. Muunkee

Again -
    Very expensive, between plane tickets, hotel costs, food, not to mention just the personal time involved
    This would probably have even less effect than the youtube videos because out of the probably thousands of people promoting their server, we are not going to be the ones that are the most noticed or even remembered

16. Klitch

Klitch

I'm not saying we can't handle it lmao, I don't break down every time some kid gets mad at me. I'm currently on vacation and have been for some time now, if you would realize that that's not your problem then maybe you would be more content with it. aside from that, my original comment wasn't a slide at u it was just a comment. so chill fam

17. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Celebrity Meeper

I was a newish player and I plan on staying as active as possible. We lost a ton and gained a ton from the reset. When I first joined, I almost quit. It was very confusing and I got a prebuilt so I had to do nothing at all.

Pmx728 likes this.
  18. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

No, I think he is Nukers Alt's alt, who is actually PrestonPlayz's alt... who is your alt.

EllieEllie and Natsu like this.
  19. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

When a lot of us aren't on break anymore. I'm in the same timezone, play between 8pm and 12am, and see around an average of 50 players
    Now excuse me, I just realized I left something on

20. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

We aren't retaining people in game that have been playing meep for years.

Tbh, meep for a while now seems to be played by people who just want to play with their friends. Towny is a dead game, only appealing to the adult side of minecraft, and the rest of our games don't get enough players. Skyblock is the most popular game type that meep has on our server but we aren't competing with other skyblock servers because we want to focus on towny.