1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Warships!

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by _Gimble_1., Aug 24, 2016.

1. _Gimble_1.

_Gimble_1. Popular Meeper

Hey guys, as I was jetting down the waterpark slide at /warp waterpark, I had an idea for a new minigame. The game would be where there would be teams of two in boats. You would have a captain and a shooter. The captain would steer and control the boat while the shooter would have a bow and would try to shoot other teams' boats. When boats are shot they break so the goal is to be the last team in a boat. Please leave suggestions and feedback about this idea. Thanks all!

Shellcode and Dockson like this.
  2. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I love this idea but I would like to see it as an event! :)

Pmx728 and fasehed like this.
  3. Courtneyyy

Accepted but we aren't going to put it on trello just yet we would like to talk over with some techs and see how do-able we could make this! :)

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  4. Courtneyyy

After talking it over with a tech this is do able for an event or minigame! added to Trello

Dockson and CluelessKlutz like this.