1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/warp towns

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ace, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

I thought you guys are aiming for simplicity targeting casual players? What's with this massive as fuck spawn that no one literally asked for?

Why is it facing fucking Legend capitol? Getting a little desperate to obtain players to treat you like royalties yea?

Seriously the last spawn gave more of a warm welcome than the current one. Who even thought that this was such a good idea need to get their heads out their asses.

Muunkee likes this.
  2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

The new towny spawn contains info about towny and the eco that players have requested, it is doing a better job retaining players than the last /warp towns.

As for the direction its facing:
    The build was previously used to house commands for towny in 2015/16 - I made the decision to reuse that build. It happened to be facing Mystical's Spawn hence why it is facing the way it is. I am more than happy to work with people who have bordering towns to connect it to their town differently if they would like to.

3. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Heya Dae,
    Unfortunately, we won't be changing the towny spawn back to the old one for the reasons that I've mentioned above. The rest of the Architects and I are open to feedback so if you have any suggestions or ideas please do message us. If any town that is bordering the spawn wants to change the border with spawn they're more than welcomed to reach out to @andrewrobins or myself!