1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/warp pvp

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Joe22FTW, Oct 30, 2015.

?

move terrarium?

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe22FTW

Joe22FTW Celebrity Meeper

Ok so i have recently started to play terrarium quite a bit and yes it is fun.... but extremely laggy, when i pvp i usually have 20-40fps but at terrarium i can have 30 but then drop to 5 instantly and the lag spikes are unreal.... this is because it is literally right beside spawn and i think it should be moved to a different spot, and this might actually increase the amount of people to come to pvp.. this probably has been suggested a gazillion times but it seriously needs to be moved

NinjaRoxy likes this.
  2. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

They has been suggestions tons of times and I think it was denied all the time but I'm not 100% sure. I think it'd be a good idea especially to reduce lag in this area. +1

Joe22FTW likes this.
  3. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

I get 140+ anywhere else in the server besides spawn (/warp pvp). Fix it and maybe people may start going in terrarium more! +1

Joe22FTW likes this.
  4. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Even though I rarely go near terrarium, it needs it's own personal warp. I have recorded there before, but the FPS I get while using Bandicam is just... WOW.
    +1

Joe22FTW likes this.
  5. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

Denied, we are working on something to decrease lag for the terrarium atm. Thx for the suggestion. Have a nice day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.