1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Wanna make money fast? [any rank]

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by M0W0G, Apr 10, 2016.

?

Was this helpful?

1. Sketchy AF

2. I think its decent

3. ..... =\

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. M0W0G

M0W0G Celebrity Meeper

So this may be kind of sketchy but more than likely you are going to get a reward. You can really start off with as much as you want but i recommend getting 100k. The reason this is, is if you put at least 60k into lotto and not that many people are playing your almost guaranteed in winning it all back plus more. So the lotto starts off at 75k most of the time. And if you would like to raise the pot just ask people in global to start buying and it will raise but this can also reduce your chances of winning if your buying while other people are buying someone else could win it all. So once it reaches the amount you want wait a bit and about every 5 minutes check to see if the pot has gone up. If it hasn't gone up much that means less people have started buying which will raise your chances. So start to buy and keep in mind if your not winning you should keep on buying because if you get discouraged and stop you have lost a lot of money but more than likely if you keep buying you will win it all back plus 50k more. Just make sure people have stopped buying to increase your chances. Also if you want the highest chances make sure the pot isn't rising and don't tell anyone in chat. Let's say the pot is at 70k and you put 50k into it. You have not won anything yet the pot will have risen to around 125k if you keep buying your chances will slowly go up bit by bit. And eventually you will win.

2. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

Yeah I did this, lotto was at like 170k, and like 80 ppl were on so I literally kept buying inventory's of lottery tickets until I won the 170k, plus like a stack of gold.

Hyori likes this.
  3. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

this is good, however when you sink 45k into it and a noob wins it, your trolled

M0W0G likes this.
  4. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

talking with the /lottery top winners i have deduced that lottery on average pays .1 of what ya put in. So say ya play the lottery alot and your total winnings are 10 million, chances are ya only made 500k-1mill in profit.

i mean go for it if ya want, i suggest just mining iron ore, you can hit 50kph without even using /fix, just diamond picks.

5. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Just use x-ray :p

FunGUY and M0W0G like this.
  6. M0W0G

M0W0G Celebrity Meeper

Hey guys guess what 4/10/16 i had 197k but one day later im sitting at 475k all because of my lotto method.

7. LIAHKIM55

LIAHKIM55 Popular Meeper

Ohh here is another idea. Use x-ray and hide your tracks. Make it impossible for staff to suspect you

M0W0G likes this.
  8. M0W0G

M0W0G Celebrity Meeper

dude this is a great idea i already got x ray installed and ready to go
    ~jk

9. LIAHKIM55

LIAHKIM55 Popular Meeper

10. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

If the pot is at 70k and you put 50k into it won't be at 120k. It doesn't put in the whole amount, I think it only puts in 1/3 of the money you spend, but not sure. Def not all the money.

11. _Gimble_1.

_Gimble_1. Popular Meeper

Gambling is a fun but dangerous way to make money. Over my entire time playing Meepcraft I would say I have lost well over 3 million due to gambling. For a sure fire way to make money, warp to a random place in the wilds and dig straight down (Yes straight down). I know you might think this is a very dumb idea but there is a trick to it. You must have your sound on so that you can listen for mobs and lava so that you don't die. If you do end up in lava, quickly type a teleport command to a different world. You will be teleported out and keep all that you have. When you teleport back into the wilds, make sure you have full health and let the fire just burn itself out. From my mining method I have found tons of spawners, ores, and abandon mines (ask @Spyda6, he can verify my technique works). If you are a VIP+ you can also set a secondary home teleport so that you can make multiple trips. When you are in a cave system, mine every ore no matter what it is. Silk Touch is very important for Coal, Lapis, and any other ore you want to dig and use fortune on later. Also bring silktouch shears to mine cobwebs if you are a donator.

12. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

That is actually a great idea! You could have two people doing it, one with xray mining to the diamonds, and the other covering up your tracks! Brilliant!

13. sicklynerd

sicklynerd Celebrity Meeper

yes because the gold ingots you get from the lottery are not counted. If you have 25,000 meebles, spend every one on lotto tickets, the lotto will be counting all 25,000 only if you keep selling the ingots you win using /warp shop and buying more lottery tickets.

correct me if im wrong

14. lordusan

lordusan The true #DarkKnight

Thanks for the guide :) . My luck for lotto though.... pretty poor