1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Vshop

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Imperfectly, Apr 28, 2018.

?

Why Is Imper the best?

1. Cus he is

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Cus he is

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Whos imper?

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Imperfectly is the best because he is attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking and (char limit) :(

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. Cus he is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

Yo, It's story time with Imper,

So I had about 46,800 stone in the vshop, I asked in shout if I canceled it would I lose it or would it drop on the floor/What would happen and the great help the helper online was told me that I would not lose it, That's fantastic!

I then proceeded to cancel my stone and It cancel'd all 46,000, giving me about the ~2000 that could fit in my inventory then the rest just vanished.

The legendary Qazini has compensated for the loss of my stone out of her own pocket, bless your kind soul qazini.

But I'd like to report this bug/glitch/whatever it is so that no future meeper has to ever go thru this traumatic experience and the loss of pixels!

Sorry for the lack of format and wutev.

2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Pending
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2021, Original Post Date: May 14, 2018 ---
    Fixed