1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/vshop not working properly

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Pluto258, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Pluto258

Pluto258 Popular Meeper

Bug:
    /vshop not working properly

IGN:
    Pluto258

Date of Bug:
    1-15-21

Summary of Bug:
    /vshop is not working properly. it won't recognize simple names. i did /find oak and it replies "what is oak".

Evidence of Bug:

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    . i did /find oak and it replies "what is oak". trying to do iteminfo on a stack of oak shows the name as "oak log". but /find oak log still returns "what is oak". also tried to sell some steak and it didn't recognize the names steak, cookedbeef, or cbeef. iteminfo says it is called steak.

2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Heya Pluto,
    Unfortunately in 1.13 block IDs changed. For oak planks you need to do "oak_planks". You should be able to tab autocomplete with this as shown here:
    upload_2021-1-15_20-41-15.png

Please let me know if that does not work!

3. Pluto258

Pluto258 Popular Meeper

yes, working fine now. actually it was just my mistake, I was confused when all the old aliases didn't work. the auto fill is very helpful

BooBear1227 and Adrian like this.
  4. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Sounds good! Moving this to Resolved, please let us know if you run into any other issues :)

BooBear1227 likes this.