1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Vshop item loss

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Darke_Amethyst, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Darke_Amethyst

Darke_Amethyst Legendary Meeper

Bug: Vshop item loss

IGN: 9grau_lila9

Date of Bug: 7/8/2015. at about 9:00-9:20 Est?

Summary of Bug: When you buy more items than you inventory can hold, it places the rest on the ground right? Wrong.
    It seems as if when you buy more than your inventory can hold (2304) It does not place all of said items on the ground. I lost about 1341 iron ingots due to this bug. I replicated what happened with stone.

Evidence of Bug: http://imgur.com/a/br9cC

Additional information: I discovered this was happening by trying to resell the iron I bought. It told me that I did not have the amount specified, so, I grabbed some extra iron from storage and sold that with what I had just bought.
    This pretty much killed any profit I would have gained from this purchase.

Edit: Added exact amount of iron lost, Imgur link.

LadyCassandra and GroovyGrevous like this.
  2. shains

shains never stop fighting

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  3. Jdude5786

Jdude5786 Popular Meeper

At least you didn't do it with Diamond chestplates like I did the other day. Buy 36 diamond chestplates with 10 slots open in inventory. Lose at least 15 diamond chestplates. Some did fall to the floor but not all that didn't fit. Not sure how that's even possible?

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  4. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Resolved! :D