1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

vote crate change

Discussion in 'Denied' started by iMelXP, Mar 4, 2018.

1. iMelXP

iMelXP bean team

Listen, nobody wants dis notes. Not a single person, we try to sell them for 100 meebles, 50 meebles, 10 meebles, and nobody wants them. I just have two dozen sitting around. I understand you want to keep balance in the crates so they aren't OP, but can I suggest getting rid of dis notes?

Instead of disguise notes, why not have those heads you used to sell at spawn in the crates? Like the flowerpots, the globe, an apple, the bee summrs used to wear, etc. These are cute little aesthetic items people would actually appreciate receiving. Think of how much prettier pwarps and such will be if we get these back into the economy. (want to make it clear I DONT want player heads, only the aesthetic heads).

Adam34falcon, IzzSt, Lilliya and 6 others like this.
  2. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

I think dis notes would have been cool if they were super rare and given away at some competitions or something, but if you're throwing them in the vote crate it makes them useless and boring and everyone gets fed up of them (like i've got a ton of them i just burn them xd)

heads would be cool and they actually make things look nice like in houses and stuff!

3. Bokoblincraft

Bokoblincraft Well-Known Meeper

+1 i hate getting em ALL the time
    ya I just throw them in my lava pit

4. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

lolsame

I mean the only 'valuable' dis notes would be the ones from a retired admin. someone like courtney haha

5. Its_Madison

Its_Madison Professional Nerd

This is a great idea, disguise notes are totally worthless +1

6. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Dis notes are considered a "loss" and its good to have them in the crates. They dont need to be removed because you cant always win something otherwise that would add too much of something good into the eco.
    -1 for removing losing from /warp crate chest

cooey, smk and CluelessKlutz like this.
  7. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

To fix the dis note "feeling of loss" (even though its suppose to be a loss) all they need to do if follow this outline, then you will be a winner EVERY TIME and still inject less money to the eco the currently {linked suggestion is a win win}: Suggested /Warp Crate (Chances & Prizes)

8. hardegat

hardegat Celebrity Meeper

This is something that needs to be added to the prizes, but not by replacing dis notes.

The problem is because we receive a physical object when getting a dis note we feel it has or should have value. I'd be happy with a -100 meebles rather than a dis note (or a single lump of coal)

9. ekjhgekuie

ekjhgekuie Celebrity Meeper

-1, disguise notes add so much to the server.

10. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

+1, whenever I got dis notes I just throw them in lava

11. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

dis notes became worthless because the eco is flooded with em and demand is negligable. given due time, "cute aesthetic items" will ultimately flood the eco and become worthless pieces of trash. this results from low demand, and extraordinarily high supply. no need to make a change just to get more whining over worthless items down the road.

but, if you want, i'll buy you a cute teddy bear to cheer you up.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    ZestyWheathin likes this.
  12. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

-1 and for the last time. there are bad items in the vote crate in order to counteract the good ones. yes you could get 4 dis notes but you could also get 400k.

13. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

or it could be all good prizes and a 1/4 chance of getting a key but we can't have simple solutions can we

SpongeyStar likes this.
  14. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

I for one, would rather have the chance to get 400k a day than 100k

15. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Everyone who does not want disguise notes in the crate needs to understand they are a loss, if everything was a super fantastic win I'd more money being injected into the economy. Instead would you like dirt and cocoa beans for losses?

ekjhgekuie and Marshy_88 like this.
  16. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

We live in a society where everyone gets a trophy, all the time.

17. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

i like the idea! it should give random heads of players who have donated asnthose are always fun to have

18. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

No. People work so hard to have as few of their heads out as possible. I remember a darkknight head being priceless recently. if you wanted one, a clueless head is about 2 mil/pop. Giving them out for free is dumb

19. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

Nonsense, it don't have to be a loss! If the goal is to not inject "more" (easy fix) and you can still make everyone feel like a winner (instead of a loser) then read my suggestion thread and change the voting items Suggested /Warp Crate (Chances & Prizes)

20. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

we don't understand code though