1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Voskita

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by Owen Powell, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

Hi everyone, this is the official thread for the town of Voskita. Any events, upcoming projects, new staff, etc. will be here! :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  2. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

I think I remember a dropper there?

3. Owen Powell

Upcoming Projects:
    Voskita Emporium: A shop run by lfp and me, selling all PVP materials and fireworks. When finished, will be the largest shop in MeepCraft. ETA- 1-2 weeks
    Taiga Fort: A "sequel" to EnderCreeper221's jungle fort. It will be a build made out of mostly spruce trees and spruce wood. ETA 1-1.5 Weeks
    Voskita Museum: A museum showcasing many famous Voskita artifacts and facts about the town. ETA 1-3 Months
    Freedom Tower: My house/ personal skyscraper! ETA 1-3 weeks after 1.8 comes out

4. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

I'm gonna go ahead and hope that you aren't trying to make a swastika pun, but knowing your immature mind that's probably whats going on.

scoowby likes this.
  5. Owen Powell

Town staff application process: (Town ranks go from builder/ recruiter, assistant, and co- mayor)
    1. Make an application in a conversation and send it to me. The application shall not be unlike MeepCraft staff apps, and will require you to put your IGN, TeamSpeak/ Skype usage (voice chat is now required to be town staff), your time zone (Voskita is run mainly in the EST, but feel free to apply no matter what time zone you're in) why you'd make a good staff member, some things you could work on, and feel free to add anything else you want too. Unlike Meep staff apps, these will not follow any specific format, and won't be auto- denied if they have all the information.
    2. Interview: If I accept your app, I will schedule an interview time in another conversation, and when we agree on one, I will meet up with you either on TeamSpeak, where we will move into our own channel, or Skype where we will have a call. Interview questions will be usually questions like "Why would you make a good town staff", "Why do you like Voskita", and "Why did you apply", although there is no official list and they are subject to change at any time. The interview will probably last 5-15 minutes, although times may vary.
    3. Acception/ Denial: If I feel like you'd make a quality member of the Voskita staff team, I'll promote you to builder and requiter/ assistant/ co- mayor right after I tell you. If I deny you, you have to wait 2 weeks before re- applying.

scoowby likes this.
  6. j00mad

j00mad Popular Meeper

guy me buuiilder pls u kniw me pls

7. Owen Powell

You have a town!

scoowby likes this.
  8. j00mad

j00mad Popular Meeper

But I can leve it doe

9. Owen Powell

Sure! Feel free to join Voskita (I'll give you co- mayor and unlimited plots :p)

10. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Put some screenshots

metr0n0me likes this.
  11. Owen Powell

I will get them up soon, thanks for the suggestion.

12. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper