1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied VKL Appeal...

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by VKL, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VKL

VKL Guest

Okay, so I'm gonna say this before it gets denied. i don't know why Abby denied my appeal because 1. She's totally biased and emotionally upset at me and she shouldn't handle my appeals. 2. She denied it, because of "no appeal" but if that was the case, why would Slicks even give me the chance to reappeal on my previous appeal. I'd like a redo

IGN (In-Game Name): VKL_ReWinDzz
    When you were banned: June 16th, or so
    Reason: illegally toggling pvp, but really just being annoying and stupid
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Sjoepappentrap
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Most of you know me by now, and I'm sure when you see this appeal, you'll say "oh no, this guy's back" but I deserve that and everything you have to say about me. I realize that I'm not the nicest guy around, nor have I been very nice to some of you guys/girls. I'm here to change that. I apologize to you all, the staff, the players, everyone that I've encountered while playing the game. I realize that I'm actually really annoying, and I want to prove to you all that I want to change that. I can be nice and not so much of a bad guy when I'm not stressed out. If you ask some of my friends, or some staff that I became friends with, they may say that I'm not so annoying once you get to know me. I want to be a whole new person, a person that has no bad history and someone who's known for being nice, and not much of a nuisance or moron. I realize that this is a long shot, and I'm willing to prove it in any way possible to you that I truly want to come back to the server and the community and start fresh. If I fail, give me things to improve my chances, I'll do it, come back and I will regain any and all trust lost with this community. This is my #1 priority right now, other than school of course. To add on to my previous appeal ^^ i have had 2 weeks to think about this, and I am 100% ready to come back to Meepcraft and start over. I promise the community I won't mess this one up because I know you all hate seeing me. Seriously though, I really do want this chance to come back one more time, because I really can't forget about this server because it was a big impact on what I did in the last 2.5 years. If I am to be unbanned on this appeal, you have my word that if I am banned for something(which won't happen), I will not come back to meepcraft and I will leave the server willingly and forget about it and just finally leave. My word probably doesn't mean much to any of you at this point, but if you became my friend while i played actively, you'd know that I'm actually not that bad of a guy and that I just have my moments(a lot more than others, but everyone has them). Thank you for giving me this opportunity to even appeal, and I hope you really give this some thought.

- VKL_ReWinDzz

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Vkl you have had MANY chances to change your ways but each time you Break your word, The following pictures are from your posts that show me you are not taking this seriously.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Have a nice day.

Draqq, leodavinci9000 and VKL like this.
  3. VKL

VKL Guest

I was frustrated. Abby shouldn't have handled my appeal in the first place, I might have had an actual chance if she didn't deny it. I apologize, and I hope you see where I'm coming from..

4. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

5. VKL

VKL Guest

Adrian, KyloMeep, Courtneyyy and 17 others like this.
  6. CyborgZeroX

I understand where you are coming from Vkl, But you could have message me or a other staff member on this issue. I'm gonna leave the appeal open for now till we come to a vote with-in the staff. Please understand the process of this.

To Other players, Do not post on this appeal you have nothing to do with it. If you have info regarding this appeal, Mail me on the Forums.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    RaidByNightOnly and VKL like this.
  7. CyborgZeroX

Vkl,
    After talking it over with the higher-up staff we have come the vote of denying this appeal, I don't want to see you lash out at players or the staff because of this vote, We have given you many chances to clean up your act, I would like to see you become more involved with the community on the forums for a few months and then re appeal. We need to see that you are ready to come back to Meepcraft and be part of the community. Please understand where i am coming from on this.

Any questions please feel free to message me on the forums.

-AndrewDemonX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.