1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Vehicle Suggestion! Cars Planes Bikes Helicopters and more!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualNuker, Oct 10, 2018.

1. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New kinds of vehicles in your server, create your own types of: hover bikes, brooms, cars, bikes, trains, rafts, planes, tanks, parachutes & helicopters and choose how they look.

[​IMG]
    This plugin offers a way to shell the vehicles, this plugin hooks with vault so it will work with any plugin that supports it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Shift + Left Click a vehicle (When nobody is mounted) to refill its fuel.
    (Brooms, Rafts and Parachutes doesn't need fuel)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The permissions to use every type of vehicle are configurable/can be found in config.yml. As an example you'll find Bikes.type.BLACK. That permission would allow you to buy and use the black bike.
    [​IMG]
    Here you can find the default configuration where you can change: shop size, shop title, prices, shop slots, available types, type speed, type displayname, type appearance (wheels, back part and seat), type acceleration and worlds where vehicles are allowed.

Default config: https://pastebin.com/TzjM8Yzn
    [​IMG]
    All the plugin messages can be edited using the file lang.yml inside the plugin's folder you can find the default lang.yml configuration here:
    [​IMG]
    English Reviews:

Other Reviews:
    - Portuguese
    [​IMG]
    Vehicle Protection
    Vehicle Health
    Fuel System
    Shift-RightClick to save your Vehicle.
    Allowed worlds list.
    Custom Events
    Vault Compatible
    Vehicle type customization
    Bikes can go over steps and stairs.
    Bikes can jump 1 block.
    Cars can go over steps and stairs.
    Cars can go backwards.
    Cars can't jump
    You can change the train direction pressing "S" if you aren't moving
    You can throw tnt from a plane if you have the correct permission by right clicking TNT.
    Planes will only fly once the take off speed is reached.
    You can move up or down the planes by looking down or up.
    You can throw missiles from a tank if you have the correct permission by right clicking a fire_charge.
    You can throw missiles from a helicopter if you have the correct permission by right clicking a fire_charge.
    Submarines: Right click to enter the front camera (You won't be able to move the submarine there), press space to exit the camera.
    Submarines look more glitchy than other vehicles due to minecraft doing strange things when an entity is underwater (AFAIK Can't be Solved).
    Vehicle Sounds

Bikes can wear 1 extra passenger.
    Cars can wear 1 extra passenger.
    Planes can wear 1 extra passenger.
    Shift + Right Click on a vehicle to open its inventory.
    Hover Bikes can climb 1 block heights.
    Hover Bikes can go over water

Download WorldGuard protection

[​IMG]
    Particles.
    Animations.
    More Vehicles???

I’ll let you know that I didn’t do the above area I found that on the download link and it explains the plugin very well. I really hope y’all consider my new idea for this plugin. Here is the download link or we could custom design these! If we add these it would be awesome for towny war to see planes bomb legend or submarines attack aurora anything is possible! We could even make roads to other towns with the cars and motorcycles! This would be really cool to add to meep I think so +1 this! Or -1 :( if you hate it.

Download Link; https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/✈️vehicles-no-resourcepacks-needed.12446/

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

...but why
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 10, 2018 ---
    Diving unto it because Im bored.

Theres no function to it. Why? What is the purpose?

If it can destroy things, this is going to conflict heavily with permissions and how that works. If a vehicle can be left anywhere, people will get mad at them being left on their plot or whatever

Not to mention permissiond and people stealing others vehicles. Or losing it?

And just making this compatible with meep plugins makes this worthless

And this devalues perks like fly because planes fly

This is so dumb.

BlackJack and Marshy_88 like this.
  3. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

This has been suggested countless times before and denied countless times before please do some goddamn research before posting again. Maybe just don't suggest again, I like that idea more.

Muunkee likes this.
  4. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

i have experience with this plugin on a private server with my friends.

it sucks. looks cool, but if you have even a little bit of lag, when those damn vehicles move everything falls apart, since every block in the vehicle is made of an individual armor stand, they don't really stick together properly.

@Muunkee permissions won't be an issue, you can disable the fireball shooter on the tanks and helicopters in the config very easily.

the only good vehicles in this plugin are the rafts and helicopters since they have less lag issues. submarine is sort of ok as well

EDIT: -1
    also why did you just copy paste the spigot description 99% of that is useless info

alex77034 likes this.
  5. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

everyone else: blablabla

TLDR: we dont need this

SuperDyl likes this.
  6. Mettekes

Mettekes Popular Meeper

I don't think we need anything else to add/fix atm.

SuperDyl likes this.
  7. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Denied, this is unneeded and glitchy. We also already can teleport.