1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Various chat suggestions

1. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

I'll just kind of go in order here, these are very good suggestions.

1. Trade chat specific to worlds

This is doable--I'll kick it to the staff team. Expect updates on this thread so we can work out some of the mechanics because there are a couple ways we could do this. We're actually in the middle of adding some things to the plugin anyhow so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

2./wtoggle /trtoggle

So, I can look into the /wtoggle option, not sure if it's specifically the same plugin since that one's not cross-server. As for the /trtoggle option, there is a /ttoggle option that should be available for you--if you can't access it, let me know because it might be a perm issue.

3. Alliance chat

We have an extreme nation chat (/enc) option (as you mentioned) so I don't see this one being made because we don't want to deincentivize the building of nations. However, party chats can still be made.

4. Also while you’re at it please fix /ignore some people are just a pain in chat

Does this one straight-up not work correctly?

5. Remove caps filter

I'll kick this one to staff--but if we did anything like this we'd probably need to implement something that would discourage spam. I'm open to suggestions on this.

Meznik, qazini, Summers and 8 others like this.
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted world specific trade chats, /wtoggle, /ignore, and caps filter
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 15, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2020 ---
    Completed though world specific trade chat was decided against.