1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Best Posts in Thread: (Updated) Marshallmafers Ban appeal

1. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

I apologize for the misunderstanding, but this ban was issued by Fuzzlr initially, and reissued by me, so please wait for Fuzzlr to answer.

2. SereneSkies

SereneSkies Meeper

I would say denied.
    Even if I'm not staff.
    We're supposed to be respectful as MeepCraft players, regardless of player skill; Whether architectural, survival, or social.

I have witnessed Marshall being disrespectful multiple times in such manners. Talking others down, telling them they are bad at building, and acting in a noble manner like he owned the place.

3. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I moved this from the other thread for you.

4. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

If I do get unbanned, I would love to finish building for the server, with or without the rank Architect. I guess you never know what you have till its gone.

5. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Appeal accept and ban lifted by Onis_Luck. 12/26/13.

6. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

You were unbanned on the grounds that you would serve as the server's architect. Now that you've "resigned" as the architect, that contract allowing you to evade the ban no longer is in effect. Therefore, I highly doubt that you will be unbanned. Not going to officially deny this, since it is Onis's ban, but I have to say that the odds are not in your favor.

7. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

• Fuzzlr may ban for any reason he wishes, within the rules or not.
    • Nasa unbanned you, not Fuzzlr. Although he gave permission, Fuzzlr did not make the final decision, and thus did not unban you.
    • Nasa has decided to revoke his leniency. As the admin team is unified, I re-initiated your ban.
    Please wait until Fuzzlr responds.