1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/Universe Update please?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by lollisweet101, Dec 25, 2017.

?

Should /universe finally be updated to the current amount of ranked/citizen players?

1. Yeah!

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Nope.

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. lollisweet101

lollisweet101 Celebrity Meeper

It's been a lengthy time since /universe was updated. There's no live count, either. I've always been curious of how many Legends there are... It's been years since it was last updated. And no, I am not exaggerating, it actually has been years since. I remember in 2014/2015 I checked it. I still remember that there was the same numbers that it still currently has. It's not true anymore, so why is it a command if it isn't accurate? Please, PLEASE update this and/or have a live count for it! Thank you! :)

-lolli<3

2. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

3. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

Thank you for making this suggestion. This is one among many things that we will be updating in the near future, regarding global stats, communication, and teleportation.

lollisweet101 likes this.