1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Unable to Connect to the Server

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Squid53214, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squid53214

Squid53214 Popular Meeper

Bug: Unable to Connect to the Server

IGN: squid53214

Date of Bug: 7/08/2015

Summary of Bug: Starting from sometime last week, I have been unable to connect to the server and website. Today, I was finally able to connect to the website, even though I did not change anything. This happened to me in April, and I was unable to connect to the website and server for over a month.

Evidence of Bug:

Additional information: I have tried everything: restarting my computer, internet, reinstalling Minecraft, and using a more recent version of 1.8. This happens randomly and for random amounts of time; ranging from a day to over a month.

Attached Files:

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

There are regional specific issues with connection, although right now it appears to be everyone. This has to do with the hosts of the server, not the server itself. It is beyond our control but we are hoping to resolve it soon.

chaos546 likes this.
  3. xoxPandaGirlxox

xoxPandaGirlxox Well-Known Meeper

This Has stuff to do with Host servers it does that sometimes like yesturday and all servers do that so there really nothink to worry about because after a couple of days you can go back and play on em.

4. 1995 NolanStuart

1995 NolanStuart Well-Known Meeper

lol this is like the 10th person.. beta is down so if you were on beta when you logged off / got 'kicked' you wont be able to connect until they boot it again

5. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Should be resolved.

@1995 NolanStuart actually, this is from awhile ago and was an actual issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.