1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied un-ban me or lower ban ING (In-Game Name): MissyAvery97

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by MissyAvery97, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissyAvery97

MissyAvery97 Active Meeper

IGN(In-Game Name):MissyAvery97
    Date/Time: Wensday febuary 11 9:00 pm
    Reason:Harrassment/hateful /msg
    Ban Length:3 days
    Staff Member:bluecareneal
    Why we should consider your appeal:i don't get why i got baned i called him a
    bunddle of sticks!!!!!! that what faget means!!!! i think that is unfaire!!!!! the only resone poeple think it is bad is because people trun it into something bad!!!!!!! plue he and like four other guy were camping at dungen spawn killing me and my friend and everyone else i had DIMOUND stuff!!!! plz i was skypeing my friends and they said that they got killed bythem too!!! i think that is unfaire baning!!!

2. MissyAvery97

MissyAvery97 Active Meeper

also one of the admin baned someone for somthing idk what it was but when i looked at reson it said Not Funny or Not fun

3. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

You can't play coy after you call someone that name. You're actually quite lucky because that offense can merit you a much longer ban under differing circumstances. It's three days, take that time to reflect on whether slighting that other person was worth not playing for three days.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.