1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Un-ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by SirBreadKing, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirBreadKing

SirBreadKing New Meeper

Koolkid99199's Un-Ban-Appeal
    IGN: Koolkid99199's

Date/Time: Not possitive, believe about a day ago (2/25/2014)

Reason: Mayor Abuse, Towny Plot Theft, Towny Theft, Town Kicks W/O (I Did) Warning

Staff Member: bluecarneal (Abby's Ban is what it says)

Why I Request An Un-Ban
    I would like to be unbanned from my towny plot thief/kick without warning ban because I

1. Did not kick without warning, he disobeyed the rules so I sent him a msg once he was online and kicked him. I left him retrieve his items and any blocks he wants back, then kicked him.

2. I used his plot afterward cause he left what he didn't want and I thought I could build off what was left.

I apologize for the mistakes I made and I hope I will be forgiven. I feel like I have abused my responsablilities and never will again. Thank you for understanding (If you do)

Please un-ban me. I am a Premium rank donator and this is one of my favorite servers {been more successful on this server then others}

I hope you notice this appeal, as I know you are very busy, but thank you for at least reading my appeal.

-koolkid99199 (More commonly known as SirBreadKing)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

3. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Here is my proof:
    http://imgur.com/a/O81PT

This all happened within a matter of hours.
    Here is the timeline:
    You add BLTRover to the town -> He joins the town -> He build his house, puts his stuff in, logs of and/or goes afk for an hour -> you kick him from the town -> you sell his plot -> you claim his plot -> you give him no warning whatsoever.

SirNathaniel likes this.
  4. SirBreadKing

SirBreadKing New Meeper

That is almost true abby. The thing is, he said looking for a new town, then left. That's is all i know of, so sorry if im wrong. But according to what I know, I didn't commit any of those.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 26, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 26, 2014 ---
    But i will do whatever it takes to get unbanned. If it means giving him all my money (and like 20 diamonds, about all my diamonds) and regive him the plot and all thats currently on the plot, then i will do it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 26, 2014 ---
    I just really want a unban.

5. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

8ZjrhMl.png
    You kicked him from the town without any warning. BLTRover logged on, built a house, logged off, came back and was homeless.

6. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

After Looking over the Proof provided by Abby.

This is Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.