1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Two Years of MeepCraft!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Fuzzlr, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stone_Hawkeye

Stone_Hawkeye Active Meeper

Thanks Fuzzlr for making on of the only servers I play on and my favorite! Its so addicting. I dont know what I would do without Meep! Thanks Fuzzlr!

TimtheFireLord likes this.
  2. HenAld

HenAld Popular Meeper

Thank you Fuzzlr for making this amazing Minecraft server!

P.S Why aren't I mentioned? :p

3. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Fuzzlah Draven.

Relaxedme and 2klassy like this.
  4. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

No, she decided to just stay at the mod level.

how about Woddorl and MrJones? There was also the other S-Mod that made Piedmont with MrJones, can't remember his name :(.

I am glad meepcraft is still around to give kids and adults alike a place to get away from their every day lives and problems. I am glad that I was part of the staff that helped to keep this server family friendly.

I would also like to give a shout out to all of those who have been successful staff members not mentioned in this post. Meepcraft wouldn't be where it is and was without them.

5. Buttersword27

Buttersword27 Well-Known Meeper

Great job,Fuzzlr! =D Please dot forget us D=

6. booboo3595

booboo3595 Popular Meeper

You guys forgot Silesia1980

Grandblue likes this.
  7. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

Sad I cant celebrate it... Look at my profile page for info. Long live MeepCraft!

8. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

VKL should be on that list.... we all knew fuzzy secretly wuvs him

9. MajikTom

MajikTom Popular Meeper

When I first started looking for a Minecraft server my kids could play on, the first server I found was Meepcraft by Googling "Best Minecraft Server". I joined and poked around for a day and loved it. I checked out a few others, but didn't find anything that that compared to the "coolness". I immediately set out to support it the only way I knew how; selling Ranks to help inject funds. I sold so many Ranks and made so many meebles that FluffBearRCT Banned me for suspicion of cheating!

When MeepNetworks took over, I invested a lot of my time as staff in an honest effort to keep the environment alive despite the civil war that ensued. I really didn't want to see Meep die. In the final days before Fuzzlr broke off and went back solo, I was so busy with "life", I didn't know what was going on and stopped playing because I lost my Ultimate and over 60 million meebles during the reset. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed after injecting such a significant amount of money. When I finally returned in November, I took a few weeks to decide if it was worth supporting again and I'm glad I did. In fact, I regret not continuing to support the environment back in July.

In any case, I hope to continue supporting the server and perhaps some day maybe even implement some of the technical improvements I had proposed in June. Meanwhile, I will still be selling Ranks off and on... Especially when Fuzzlr needs more money! :eek:

Congratulations Fuzzlr and keep up the great work!

Regards,
    MajikTom

ooo....#69 :)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
    _masterdude_ and Fuzzlr like this.
  10. Nanniro

Nanniro Popular Meeper

Oh my gosh! Every time I stop by to see how this place is, it just amazes me every time with it's resilience and progress! To think it was just two years ago where Fuzzlr had the server running on his home network with maybe 8 people online throughout the day. It was so quiet, running around all alone amongst the towns! I still remember trying to build that Hello Kitty town. Feels like no time at all, but I remember watching it all get set up. Our first dedicated server, the fresh spawn we made for a new map, trashing that for another new spawn, and opening the floodgates. So much work went into all of this and everyone involved should be proud of themselves for helping craft this wonderful server!

Reading that special thanks section, I always held Fuzzlr in high respects, but for a server owner to recognize all of those names for their hard work, some of which haven't been around for almost two years, I am in awe. To this day I've never met a server admin or owner as great as Fuzzlr! The fact you could see past some of the drama I caused and still thank me for my efforts after all this time is simply wonderful. I'm glad you've been this successful and I hope you continue to be even more so in the future!

Fuzzlr likes this.
  11. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

Congratz fuzzlr you deserve it especially from all your hard work

Fuzzlr likes this.
  12. Matt4462f

Matt4462f Popular Meeper

orbaz ): we are besties. im getting him a new account / trying

PhoenixPuppy likes this.
  13. Jakelikestodig

Jakelikestodig Popular Meeper

14. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

2 Years! wow, I have been here for 1 year!

OrangeNinja3 likes this.
  15. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)

Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221) Guest

Personally I hate this because it makes me realize that's two years of my life I'll never get back.. ANYWHO

I figure some Led Zeppelin and some Kanye West would be in order

Celebration Day

Can't Tell [Fuzzlr] Nothing

16. _Tekkit_

_Tekkit_ Meeper

Congrats fuzzlr! May there be many more years to come of the amazing meepcraft!

Fuzzlr likes this.
  17. brownusc

brownusc Celebrity Meeper

Only 11 more years until meepcrafts bar mitzvah!!

Fuzzlr likes this.
  18. iSwitchyyy

iSwitchyyy Popular Meeper

Amazing Fuzzlr :) Proud to have been here for so long! Happy Birthday Meepcraft!

Fuzzlr likes this.
  19. jcbetro1011!

jcbetro1011! Well-Known Meeper

Glad to celebrate the two years that stopped me and many others from losing our virginity!

20. Xboxplayer-12

Xboxplayer-12 Celebrity Meeper

I'm glad to be a part of this server and I'm grateful to those who gave me a second chance to be part of this community. I don't know what my life would be like without this server. MEEPCRAFT FOREVER!

Fuzzlr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.