1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied TwerkingTaco - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TwerkingTaco, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwerkingTaco

TwerkingTaco Celebrity Meeper

Additional In Game Names: Taco

When you were banned: Idk

Reason for ban: Toxic

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Muunkee

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? Please give me one more chance to prove myself I've changed.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Please

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
    Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Klitch

Klitch

Your ban history includes a slew of things including, but not limited to, harassment, spam, chargeback, language, and toxicity. You are not a beneficial member of this community, and until I am without a doubt in my mind that you will not cause any issues on this server, you will not return. Do not appeal any sooner than February 1st, 2017. All further ban appeals until that time will be deleted. Have a good night, and merry Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.