1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Turtle soup

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OrganicTurtles, Apr 2, 2020.

?

Were Turtles' only friends in 2013 from Meepcraft?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Why did you make this a poll?

100.0%
  1. OrganicTurtles

OrganicTurtles Celebrity Meeper

Hello fellow meeps. There is probably a very niche group of people who even know who I am. My name is OrganicTurtles, but my actual name is Snail. Okay, not my actual name but I answer to it in real life. I'd like to think I hold the title of least extreme Minecraft player. I would be happy just to keep remodeling my little house. I've never been the the end. Not once.

I haven't been active since 2017, but even then it was a short stint, nothing like my adventures in 2013 as an awkward 13 year old who was trying way too hard to be cool (whatever "cool" even means, we're the ones playing Minecraft).

I made this post in part because of my Rona induced return to Meepcraft, but also because I am a dumb dumb and need someone to tell me how to fix my settings so that I stop getting kicked for spamming every time I try to type a command. I am also the least savvy person to ever play a video game, even after the last 7 years.

2. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

I am also very not game- and tech-savvy so I totally get you! Glad to have you back, hope to see you in-game soon.

BooBear1227, OrganicTurtles and Natsu like this.
  3. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Welcome back!

About the getting kicked part; join the server with the 1.12.2 MC version.

Meznik, OrganicTurtles and qazini like this.
  4. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Welcome back to meep! Reach out to me if you ever need something I’ll be sure to help!

qazini and OrganicTurtles like this.
  5. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

Welcome back!