1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Trump’s Coup D'etat

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Thee Boss, Nov 16, 2020.

?

Did you get clickbaited

1. Yes I’m an idiot

42.9%
  2. Nah man I totally knew this was a thread about a gorilla and a chimp fighting each other

85.7%
  3. Why did she leave me oh god please this pain is too much

71.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

Clickbait title aside, entertain this scenario

A chimpanzee and a gorilla find themselves in a lab. They both gain hyper intelligence and also full knowledge of every form of combat on earth from Kung Fu to poppin’ caps. In addition to the hyper intelligence they also get an increased blood lust that rises by the hour.

In hour 1, the chimpanzee and gorilla are only in the laboratory, having just gained their new conditions they begin to engage each other

in hour 2 the fighting goes to the armory, both primates now have access to humanity’s greatest weapons; the katana, the ak-47, a copy of the gummy bear album, and more

in the 3rd hour these primates are crazy, both of them want to take each other’s heads off and are willing to do so by any means necessary.

now given this hypothetical situation whom do y’all think would win and in what phase specifically would they win

My opinion is the chimpanzee can win. In phase 1, the bloodlust is slight, but the hyper intelligence is still in control, the chimpanzee can out maneuver the gorilla in the right corners and even get away from him quicker due to his quicker feet and better agility, after hour 1 passes and they reach the armory I believe the chimp wins it in this phase, the gorilla simply doesn’t have the dexterity needed to use most of the weapons and will be a sitting duck in this phase with the chimp.

HOWEVER, if somehow the chimp can’t finish off the gorilla in phase 2 then the gorilla surely takes the cake in phase 3. The bloodlust is all consuming now and can’t be avoided no matter what, there is no rational thinking anymore and the chimpanzee doesn’t have the strength or the wit to beat the gorilla at this stage.

my final thoughts are that this is the chimpanzee’s fight to lose, since he has the advantage in both of the first phases

Adam34falcon likes this.