1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Towny

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Videogames321, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Once your town falls, there is a week of invulnerability so that you can reclaim it before others can claim it. It would cause less people's hard-earned towns to disappear completely, and should be able to salvage some of their stuff. Also, it'll promote people to play more during that week and get their town back up, after claiming.

How would you get to your fallen town?

/t spawn brings you to your old town that fell, so you're able to find and bring it to life again.

Comments?

It'll make raiding harder though.

Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+100000
    I lost internet due to a hail storm and didn't pay taxes. When I got back on, my town was being raided.

3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Hmm, what about 48 hours?

Pmx728 likes this.
  4. kbrewer3

kbrewer3 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I think this is a good idea :)
    Stops people from losing everything. This also would help prevent people from quitting because they lost everything.

5. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

A week is certainly too long to gather enough funds for the towns upkeep - 48 hours should give the mayors adequate time for this.

However, how is this exactly going to work?

You could simply claim an area, pay 1 days upkeep a week in a continuous cycle.

6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

No idea, actually. We're exploring some possibilities, I'll toss this one on the list, but promise we can actually do this though.

Draqq likes this.
  7. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3