1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

towny war not nation war

Discussion in 'Denied' started by cooey, Apr 18, 2020.

1. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

imagine needing 5mil to be able to do something this update was supposed to be hyped about

excited for towny war, there is no towny war
    "eh blah blah blah get 5mil" no i cant even afford a town

thanks very productive suggestion

I guess if you dont want towny war just have a fine to opt out of towny war so that way people who want it can just enjoy a feature that makes the server enjoyable.

edit: Also allow nation war, that could be cool too once nations get up and running. However, if im a dude and I just wanna fight because I can, let me do that too. Don't make nations be the determining factor

edit: i wanna fight legion not voidgang sorry voidgang love you

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    Pmx728, IzzSt, Epicdude141 and 5 others like this.
  2. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

-1 on this. Towny war shouldn’t be an “ah well you know I’d rather not” thing. It should be 100% mandatory if someone declares war on you.
    War would of course have to have actual consequences to losing though to prevent people just spamming it as a meme

legendcaleb likes this.
  3. Smshortstack

Smshortstack Popular Meeper

I feel like it should be both nations and towns. If a nation goes to war, then that is a lot of towns that are a part of that nation if it turns out to be anything like regular towns nations. Idk. It's hard to know before we have it.

cooey likes this.
  4. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Maybe have this and if said town is defeated it’s merged into the victor? +/-

5. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepting pending further discussion

IzzSt likes this.