1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Towny Extreme: Rebirth of the the GMA

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by twomoo1119, Mar 26, 2020.

1. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

Once again, I will be reforming Mooville upon the release of towny extreme and will be forming the GMA (Greater Mooville Area) alongside it. I'm looking for potential mayors, town staff and investors to help me bring this project back to life.For those of you unfamiliar with the GMA, it was a close knit alliance of towns that were all geographically close to each other.

Old GMA Thread: GMA

Mayors: For those of you hoping to become a Mayor directly, the GMA may also be an interesting option to you. Being close to so many allied towns will provide a significant boost to trade availability without the drawbacks of potential enemies. As with most alliances, all members of the GMA will be involved in a mutual defense pact and, as a member of the GMA, your town would receive unconditional protection. All Mayors will be able to weigh in on any decisions made by the GMA ensuring that you will be able to influence one of Meep's largest political organization without becoming subject to it.

Town Staff: If you are looking to gain experience to become a mayor or if you are looking to gain a high-up position what will be one of Meepcraft's most influential towns, this position is for you. Should you wish to form your own town in the future, Mooville will provide both financial and educational support to you and your town staff. No prior experience is required, all town staff will receive top notch-training from me.

Investors:
    Once towny extreme goes up, I will be looking for funding to get Mooville created and funded. I promise returns of at least 100% over a to-be-determined period of time, possibly more if the town succeeds a lot. After the last towny reset, I ran a similar drive to raise money for Mooville with astounding success and was able to pay back all the money that was promised, I intend to do so again this time around.

A lot of the details are still being hammered out. Feel free to ask any questions below or to dm me on discord twomoo1119#0769.

Adam34falcon and Natsu like this.
  2. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

The Caliphate of Khardasi would request to join the GMA.

Adam34falcon likes this.
  3. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

I'd like to request a town staff position in Mooville

Adam34falcon and Natsu like this.