1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Towny Building

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualNuker, Jun 16, 2021.

?

Add this?

1. +1

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Recently I thought of this idea from another server I play where you can pay the staff team to paste in your build for a certain price per block. And then I came back on meepcraft and realized that certain people don’t like building, myself included! That’s why I’m proposing a paste in option for towns where you will hand the staff member a schematic of your build and they will give you a price to pay upfront for the paste. An example would be that certain blocks cost more than others.

EXAMPLE:
    Dirt 0
    Grass 0
    Glass 2
    Brick 2
    Diamond Block 50

This would cause rapid growth in building sizes and encourage more economic activities when you can now ignore the building aspect and focus on your community building! But this isn’t for everyone since a lot of the members of the community enjoy building it themselves but this is just another option for those who want to pay for a quick paste in!

2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Denied, you can just hire someone who enjoys building.

Muunkee likes this.