1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

TownsB help: Can't access my plot in old town

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ash, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Ash

Ash Well-Known Meeper

Looking for help: I haven't been on the server for a bit and when I recently went to my home, the town was in ruins but a lot of my stuff is still there. When I try to open my chests, a message comes up saying I can't switch in the wild. Is there a way to get access to all my stuff?

2. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

Sounds like the town may have fallen due to running out of money. If not the plot has been unclaimed by the town.

3. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

Most likely it's been looted. I suggest never going inactive for long times, and checking in once a week so stuff doesn't happen. Anyways, only way to see if your stuff is there is to pay someone to claim it. I can claim the plot of you can pay me the 5k it takes to do so, and you can keep it and live in it too.