1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Town vs Town PVP Tournament (prizes)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by FamousZAmos, Jan 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Remember TrevinG's halo tournament? Yeah, well this is the next stage of that. The Winter 2018 Towny PvP tournament is in the works right now! Want your town to enter? Here is how each match will work:
    • Each town's best fighter will represent their town in the arena against another town's best fighter. The matches are 1 vs 1, bring your own gear. (More specifics in the "rules" about what gear is allowed and what is not) (will refer to them as "champions" for the rest of the thread)
    • Matches will be determined by a bracket system. Participants will be randomly numbered so as to provide the most fair matchups.
    • One battle will occur daily if possible (must be recorded, I'll record all battles unless I'm in a battle)
    • The final battle will be held at a time when the most players can watch live (probably a Sunday night in ETZ)
    • Anyone caught cheating will automatically lose (flying in battle, using illegal items, and hacking count as cheating)
    • Prizes for the 1st place Champion: 100k, bragging rights, statue of him or her at Bastion's arena, any heads gained in battle, a commemorative shield, and a dramatic written book about the entire event.
    • Prizes for the 2nd place Champion: 25k, bragging rights, statue of him or her getting slain by the winner at Bastion's arena, a decorational head, a commemorative shield, and a copy of the dramatic written book.
    I'm excited to see how this turns out! I plan on editing all the fights into one video to hopefully draw in a few new players. I realize the prizes aren't the greatest but this is your opportunity to prove you're the best.

Rules (in fight)
    • no modified clients which provide an unfair advantage (e.g. increased reach)
    • no flying
    • harming/poison potions are not allowed in arrow or potion form (more specific item rules below)
    • follow all current server rules
    • if you log out during the fight (even due to poor internet connection) you automatically lose
    • don't use /heal
    • don't place blocks in the arena
    • if an item is "limited amount"(underlined) then don't use more than that amount
    • using a disguise note or /dis will result in automatic loss
    • follow match protocol (Get on the elevator. The elevator will be activated when spectators are ready. Once you and your opponent are raised to the arena's main floor, try to distance yourself from the other player before beginning combat)
    ITEMS TO HAVE: Sword, bow, arrows, food, shield, armor (and maybe backup shield/armor)

POTIONS: up to 8 healing, up to 2 fire resistance, up to 2 speed, no poison, no harming, no invisibility, no weakness, no slowness, no blindness, no glowing, and no strength.

ILLEGAL ITEMS: No golden apples, no totems of undying, no lava/water buckets, no blocks, no arrows with effects (even harming) no fire charges, no flint and steels, and no disguise notes

If I think of anything else to add, I will add it. Please submit the form below to enter:
    • username
    • town you're representing
    • title (there's going to be signs in the arena with participant's names, such as "FamousZAmos "The Infamous" or whatever)

SpongeyStar, riri30 and SuperDyl like this.
  2. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

Just give viper 100k and call it the tournament

SuperDyl and Adam34falcon like this.
  3. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

I've beaten Viper once or twice, he's good but he isn't supernatural

SpongeyStar and SuperDyl like this.
  4. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

Enderzon
    Detroit