1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Town Suggestions

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Paaaauuuullll, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Paaaauuuullll

Paaaauuuullll Popular Meeper

Hey there. My IGN is Paaaauuuullll and I run a small metropolis in towns alpha named "Alpha." I see why this could be confusing. Anyway, I got my town to a moderate size by inviting new players to my town. My town currently has 44 residents including myself, and it can be hard to keep track of all of them (especially the new players, who are prone to leave after a few days).

When I'm online and taxes come, I see messages like "So-and-so could not afford to remain in the town." Other times I see "So-and-so left the town." Now this is all fine and dandy, but when I'm not online I have no way of knowing who left or was kicked from the town. I would like to suggest some type of log that would record these kinds of events so the mayor/ town staff would know exactly what happened. It could possibly function like the /mail command where the mayor would clear the message after taking note of it. I believe that this would be very helpful for town staff as well as town residents. Please discuss.

tldr: Let the mayor have a log of who left/was kicked from the town.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  2. le gooboy

le gooboy Popular Meeper

+1 but it should be toggleable otherwise it will spam people with money making towns (like hornemans) something like 40 mail a day.

leodavinci9000 and _masterdude_ like this.
  3. Pyro707

Pyro707 Popular Meeper

+1 but it shouldn't operate like mail, it should be a command like /t log or something.

_masterdude_ and Empoleon_master like this.
  4. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

+1 I experience this as well. I see no real reason not to include this...

5. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

+1 It would be so useful

6. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Great idea!
    I see other people saying '+1'. Is that the norm saying here if you agree with an idea?
    If so +1!

7. Paaaauuuullll

Paaaauuuullll Popular Meeper

Yep, if you agree with the original post you say "+1". If you disagree, put a "-1". If you're undecided, usually put a "+/-" or just your opinion.

8. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+1!!!!!! This is also helpful for people who have bigger towns like (150+) Because sometimes we've got to go back and /seen the person or we don't remember who lived there. So we can't like loot their house without knowing why they were kicked and just in case it'll help to have proof so this would help in this case. Again +1