1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Togs's'ss's Mod App. <3

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TogsTheWolfGirl, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TogsTheWolfGirl

TogsTheWolfGirl Popular Meeper

In Game Name: TogsTheWolfGirl
    Skype Username: I honestly don't know. You tell me, k?
    Teamspeak Username: TogsTheWolfGirl
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Aus
    Hours online per weekday: Erm maybe three to four?
    Hours online per weekend: Ditto ^
    Position Changes: Helper to mod Ya'll.

Introduction: Hi there. I'm Ash, also known as togs or stone cobra, because I'm as fast as a stone cobra. Reflexes like a sloth man, slow and steady. I write, almost all the time when I'm not playing Meep, so there's that. I'm a mother, and my little one is pretty damn sweet. She's got this gorgeous little attitude and a stunning sense of humour. I'm engaged to be married to one of the grumpiest guys you'll ever meet. He's lovely to me though :) I'm Australian though my mother was full blown French and my dad was American. My favourite band is fall out boy, they make me dance a little bit. My fave colour is lime green, my fave car is the Lambo, my fave movies are Harry Potter (nerdy durdy dur,) and my favourite T.V series is a pretty tough toss up between the walking dead and game of thrones.

Why you should be Mod?

Because I love you guys so much I could 'splode. No really. I do love meep. It's my favourite thing to do in my down time, and being helper hasn't sent me fleeing yet; So I thought I'd try and give mod a shot. I'm all for helping to improve the server and helping players while I'm at it. I'm known to go above and beyond as a helper, doing things that aren't required in order to help the person a little more. I love messing around with you guys and giving people a hand at the same time, so I really want to get more involved.

Weaknesses: I'm a potato, which was reported in my helper app. All jokes aside though, I have anger issues. They have so far not affected me in game, they pretty much pertain to real life situations; After long stints of harassment/annoyance. I'm a mother, as previously stated, so I'm known to leave the computer with little to no warning for random amounts of time, as I like to spend a lot of time teaching her new things and playing games. I can also be a bit of a slow typer, because I'm a perfectionist with words. Like Picasso only not dead.

Conclusion:

Guys, contain your excitement. This is gonna be amazeballs. (Assuming I get accepted for interview. (Diana I love you ok love me too, yes?)) Ya'll know you want me as your mod. You couldn't deny it even if you tried. I can see it in your eyes. Like true love, only with more onions.

I know apps are supposed to be long and ungodly; But lets just pretend for a moment that we're all reasonable. Do you really wanna read an app where I run out of things to say and start talking about my childhood obsession with statues? See, it's started. You cant unread that. Let's just base this on my past interactions with players and my ability to claim modreqs. Yes? Yes. Ok I love you TTYL ILY OMG XOXO K BYE.

P.S I really did have a thing with statues and I collected a LOT during that time. True stuff, you can google it. Not really.

2. Alien_Venom

Alien_Venom Popular Meeper Elder

+1!

Active - Check
    Good at Job - Check
    Australian - Double Check

[​IMG]

hippapajo, Uiopy1, liam1910 and 25 others like this.
  3. TogsTheWolfGirl

TogsTheWolfGirl Popular Meeper

<3 Alien. Double points for the gif.

4. benandtom3

benandtom3 Popular Meeper

+1
    Helpful!
    Awesome!
    GOOD LUCK! :)

TogsTheWolfGirl likes this.
  5. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Hello togs! It's cool to see you applying for the mod position and taking the steps to advance in the ranks.

Here are just some things that crossed my mind when I saw the app:
    • You've been helper for quite a while
    • I don't see you online that often (probably due to time zones so this doesn't affect my overall decision)
    • You don't have as many modreqs done as I would have liked you to have, and as a helper, your main focus is modreqs
    • You don't have very many bans, or reported bans from what I've seen
    • App wasn't the best, but it made me laugh so I liked it :)
    • Teamspeak activity could use a bit of work, but generally you are fine
    So I'm at a +1 based on your experience
    And a -1 based on you need more bans

Overall I'm a +/- but good luck!

Videogames321 likes this.
  6. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

I'm a -1 because of your conclusion, and tbh you sucked up a bit in your app, short why, and immature

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    Grandblue likes this.
  7. Klitch

Klitch

Hey togs! I'm happy that you're applying but I'm sorry to say that I can't give much feedback. You're active in the forums and on ts but I rarely see you ig because of the time zones. Based on what I can see I'm a +1 but as I said you live on the other side of the world so... Nevertheless, good luck!

8. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

• + active
    • + helpful
    • - app could be better, but it was ok
    i am a +.75 good luck!

9. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

If I were being biased, I would give you a +1 with no doubts. After further analyzation, it has occurred to me that right now you don't seem ready for the position of mod.

You have dealt with very little ban situations, and do not have complete knowledge of ban reasons. Your modreq count has been fairly low the past couple weeks. I have not seen anything from you that tells me you are completely ready yet. For all those reasons, my vote stands at a -1.

10. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

+.5 active, australian (I am too :D ), forum active

11. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

I know you have been a helper for quite a while now, but i don't feel you have got enough knowledge yet for a mod as you are meant to be able to think on your feet. I think you need to give it a good 2 weeks of modreqs and bans and maybe having a go at searching for x-ray before you become a mod. Good luck though.

12. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

I want to give you a +1 but you aren't active enough. I know some irl things were getting in the way but if your activity is up I am willing to change to a +1.

13. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

-1 I want to give you a +1 but there are somethings you need to work on, I will put Reason why next to it.
    1. Player bans: You have dealt with very little ban situations,
    2. Modreqs: as a Helper this is required to do Modreqs, at this time your Count is low

14. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

+1, the reason togs can't get to kicks/bans fast enough sometimes is because she isn't the fastest typer in the world. but ya u gooooood

15. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

forum activity
    IG activity
    app was decent
    low player bans
    low modreqa

16. iiwars

iiwars Celebrity Meeper

+1 I see you on a lot in the morning or night your time (idk Australian time x'D) Who cares if someone ban rate is low. Also there probably isn't many modreq at night. there like usually 80 players on.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 6, 2014 ---
    Also how would a non-staff know someone modreq count x''D

17. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I'm at a +0, usually I see you being mature, and the staff say you haven't been doing a ton of modreqs. PLus, your app was a bit immature.

18. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

While I think you could make a good mod eventually, now is not the time.

- I've only recently started seeing you again. It's not just a time zone issue as now, I see you almost every night I go on, whereas before I've barely seen you, if at all.
    - Your modreq count is very low, and not just because there are less modrews then, but also because you haven't been very active recently.
    - I rarely see you can someone, and am doubtful rhat you know what to do in every situation.

Sorry, but I haven't seen enough activity from you to give you anything more than a -1

StopResetting likes this.
  19. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

That's scary omg

Anyways, +1, because you're active (although different tz). and you an awesome person, I'm kinda tired so that's all I got

20. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

+1

Helpful, nice, mature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.