1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

This feels... Nostalgic...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by fawnmari0, Mar 24, 2024.

1. fawnmari0

fawnmari0 Celebrity Meeper

Sorry for my own post, but it's been a few more years, and I didn't wanna necro a post.

I don't know how to explain how it feels coming here now.

I was 12 years old & in the seventh grade when I first joined MeepCraft, I even had a squeak voice when I was here. I'm 23 now, married, have 2 kids & a mortgage, and a hint of depression haha. I've been in and out of the military for a few years now, and life has been just rolling like a downhill ball, it does NOT stop or slow for ANYTHING - as I'm sure we've all also learned with age.

I'm not sure how things have been for you all in-life, but we've all had quite the history here and hope all is well with everyone. We all had our fights, pettiness, but overall a thrill. MeepCraft had such a professional standpoint on everything, and I think that's what drew us all in, in the first place. For the time period that we were in and the games that were out, Minecraft was still a huge thing and MeepCraft was HUGE. Sad to see the way things have went, but all good things must come to an end.

Just taking a blast to the past, haven't touched MeepCraft in a literal decade. I know this post won't get seen by many, but for those of you who do see it, howdy! I'm not sure if I'll ever get back on here again, or if I do, it'll be in another decade lol. I just wanted to stop by and see how everything was, but thought I'd share that "tingly/nostalgic" feeling you get when you visit your old posts. I hope you ALL are doing great things with your lives, and continue to do great for yourselves. I may not get remembered, but I could care less, if anything I was an annoying pipsqueak at the time. But sheesh, where's the time gone, everyone?

Klitch and Erebus45 like this.