1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

The Umpteenth Spleef Suggestion

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Videogames321, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Please note, I did not make all of these ideas up. I am simply combining all of the suggestions for Spleef into one thread, and adding some of my own too.
    1) Make it so that you have Speed 1 in Spleef, I guess it's just me but it seems right since you jump and walk quite slow, especially in spawn (If you know what I mean)

2) Anti-cheat seems to be a big problem. Make it so that it will only harm campers and not the people who actually play. It's easy to evade most of the anti-cheat, but sometimes when you have to jump onto a block that has no blocks adjacent to it and jump right after, you will tp back to the one with no block adjacent and fall because it disappeared due to the Anti-Cheat plugin. You can't really stop this one, I've tried forever looking for a solution, but there is none. Make it so that after three or so seconds of either sneaking or not moving, the block/s under you will disappear. What I mean by block/s is if you stand in the center of four blocks after breaking all of the blocks around you, then all four of those blocks would disappear after not moving or sneaking for however many seconds.
    Spleef.png

3) Allow for power-ups, or something more exciting than running around in circles and breaking some blocks. Some would be maybe a Speed 1 if no. 1 isn't accepted, or jumping boost 2, or invis for 10 seconds, or even so that every block you break breaks blocks in a +. So like an-----X
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------XXX
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X---------------shape.
    Make these spawn every 30 seconds, meaning it will pretty much spawn once the majority of the players are out, so not everyone will have a huge advantage.

4) Allow commands (Already suggested). /msg /r should be alright, and /g too. I think any talking commands should be fine. If not, then maybe add a plugin so it says something like: "Sorry, this person is in a spleef match right now and cannot respond until the game is over!"

5) Make it so it's like one of those other systems where it makes you start with a fresh inventory, and not what you already have. When you go out of the game, everything appears back. Before you start thinking, "hell no", let me say something. Have streak bonuses that give more meebles such as the new terrarium plugin we have, and make them give special decor perks. Maybe you can get a glowstone /hat to wear when playing spleef (only), or have a wooden hoe called Skaros. It doesn't have to be streak bonuses either, it can also be like playing Spleef daily, or winning 50 matches, or by winning without breaking any blocks.

6) An achievement system would fit well with number 5, so that you can see what perks and achievements you have already gotten, then aim for another one. No explanation really needed.

7) Make the Spleef either layered, bigger, or wait for it... even both. It'll be more fun this way and more entertaining to watch.

8) This also fits with the number 7. If you want to watch in the stadium thing and it's layered, have a ladder to go up and down to different floors to spectate the people on that floor and how they're doing. Or better, make it so if you want to spectate you can fly with invisibility on. Basically, make the watching place seem more enjoyable.

9) Make it so it's kind of like Runner from that server, or TnTRun on Meepcraft. Except when you break it, the blocks will be completely destroyed, but when you run over it, it will turn one color, when you run over it again, it changes color again, and finally, it is completely destroyed.

10) Make Spleef it's own world. 'nuff said.

11) Last but not least (Until I come up with more), make Spleef so that you there can be multiple arenas. Now listen up, it's not going to be the exact same Spleef, but one could be teamed spleef, or one could be timed, or one could be speed spleef, etc etc. Some possible ideas are:
    a) Non-Jumping Spleef
    b) Timed Spleef
    c) Teamed Spleef
    d) Fire Spleef
    e) Explosive Spleef
    f) Snowball Spleef
    g) Lose and Win Spleef (If you lose, you lose money. If you win, you earn everyone else's money)
    h) Sudden Death Spleef (If you die, you lose your head and the items you have in your inventory)
    i) Hunger Games Spleef (Collect special tools to better kill opponents.
    j) Punch Spleef (You can punch players into pits while digging)

Bob4444444, jmelara, SX1 and 2 others like this.
  2. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

My opinions:
    1) What is spawn's speed? (not in spleef, but when you're actually moving around) if that is speed 1 then -1. if not I can +1 this
    2) Seriously, I can't stand jumping then slingshotting back into a whole because of the anti - cheat...
    3) IF the arena is a bit bigger, like the + power up would be way too op. +1 anyways lel
    4) YES!!!! I try to shout while waiting for the 15 second timer, 15 seconds may not be long but it feels like forever :/
    5) What about like leather armor and it goes through color changes base on how many wins you have?
    • Brown: 1 win
    • White: 10 wins
    • Grey: 20 wins
    • green: 50 wins
    • Yellow: 100 wins
    • Blue: 150 wins
    • Purple: 200 wins
    • Orange 250 wins
    • Black: 500 wins
    • Iron armor: 1000
    • Gold 1500
    • Diamond: 2000 wins
    (If you haven't noticed, these are supposed to be really hard to get, and just cosmetics)

6) Ya, it would be cool for meep to have an achievement system like Hypixel's server. (There are many things on Meep that can have achievements, not just spleef!) Kitpvp 10 killstreak kitpvp 25 killstreak 50 killstreak

7) Yes! But make it so they can still reach the next layer to knock down the other players. (except when you fall in lava)

Also while I'm talking about this we should make it so if you fall in lava you cannot reach the snow blocks to martyrdom (This happens if you fall in lava and you can still break snow blocks)

8) ehh, not many people watch spleef tbh, I don't think they would care...

9) +1

10) +2

11) Let's see
    • Non jumping: nah, I mean it would be more of a challenge, but what about island campers or how to get to the another island when you cannot jump
    • Timed spleef: Spleef is fast enough, but maybe if they win before the timer ends they get a small bonus?
    • Teamed Spleef: No, just because there would be trollers and stuff, and spleef is more of a FFA mini game
    • Fire spleef: I have no idea what this is, is this the one with the flame bows + tnt?
    • Explosive spleef: Cool idea actually
    • Snowball spleef: If only you can have eggs too :3
    • Lose and win Spleef: I like dis, but like a 50 meeble penalty and the winner gets all the cash + 100
    • Sudden Death spleef: Hmm, I wouldn't play this, i would /leave before the match started.
    • Punch Spleef: Basic, I don't see anything wrong with it.
    • Hunger Games Spleef: I honestly don't know what this is. Items drop on the floor? If so, the arena would have to be huge....
    wait a minute, Hunger game spleef w/ chests that you right click that automatically give you the item (You do not see the chest's GUI, just a random item that the chest gives you)

Holy crap, this is bigger than I thought...