1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

The town of Panem

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by Zankeif, Sep 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Zankeif

Zankeif Well-Known Meeper

I have been away for a short while. I come back and the town seems to have closed down with no warning and now all my items are either locked in the chests in my house or are taken, My armour stand has already been stripped so i'm guessing they have taken the valuables and ran, i'd like to speak to admin as soon as possible.

Zan.

2. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

Sorry about your items. Try asking Natsu for a refund. He owns the MCF and should refund most if not all of your lost valuables.

3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

One of 3 things happened

-the town fell so the plots were unclaimed. Do /t townname to see if its still up or not.
    - if the town is still up check the town rules and check the policy for kicking residents due to inactivity as thats the most likely option.
    - or someone took your stuff illegally and you would file a modreq in game.

Trust me dont waste your time trying to get an admins attention, this is a helper/mod thing. File a modreq.