1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

The Spring Event Q&A

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Courtneyyy, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

The Spring Event Q&A

We will be releasing the event today once all last minute changes are made, plugins are added, and everything is in working order! You might be asking what is the Spring Event and what is it that we offer? The Spring Event is something that was thought about to give the players something to participate in during Spring like we do with most Holidays and/or celebratory times. The event will take place at /warp easter and will include a quest, parkour map, mob arena, fishing competitions and an Easter egg hunt. I will go through each area and specify what you can find, how to navigate, and what sort of prizes are offered without giving away too much!

The Quest
    After a lot of hard work and thought put into the quest we believe this is the best one Meep has seen. Although lengthy it is so worth the amazing 17k prize at the end of completing it! The quest will still be through the quest master at /warp quest.

Parkour
    This parkour is super special to the event and you will gain a meeble prize of 7.5k and with the completion of the parkour you will receive fly for 5 minutes so that you can explore the map in all its glory! Get there by running the command /warp Easterpk

Mob Arena
    There is a separate entrance within the map that leads you to the treehouse area which is actually a mob arena full of mobs ready to be slain! Those mobs will drop special items for you to earn exclusive rewards and amazing prizes by trading with the trader! Get there by running the command /warp EasterMob

Fishing Competitions
    Prove yourself as the best fisher on Meepcraft by winning the fishing competition. The prizes will be 5k for 1st place, 2k for 2nd place and 1k for 3rd place for the biggest fish caught. Get there by running the command /warp easter and begin fishing in any body of water!

Easter Egg Hunt
    @EllieEllie has already made a thread specifying the ins and outs about the Easter Egg Hunt so you are able to find more about that here. Eggs can be found at /warp towns, /warp spawn, and /warp easter just click the block under the egg to claim that you have found it. The winners of the egg hunt will receive 20k and a super cool title that you get to wear for a month!

We hope that you all enjoy this event as much as we have enjoyed spending the time building and creating this map. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask and we will keep up with this thread and hope to answer anything you are curious about. If you have a chance make sure you thank all of the people involved in this project seeing that through their hard work and dedication they have truly built a tremendous map with loads to explore. With this I wish you all well on your journey and Happy Meeping!​

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  2. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

How long will this event last for?

bloodyghost likes this.
  3. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

If it’s anything like the valentines spawn, July?

4. Courtneyyy

We anticipate having the event for around 1-3 weeks depending on how successful everything is and how well it goes! If anything changes we will be sure to let you guys know.

5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Why you gotta announce this on april fools day

FamousZAmos and Courtneyyy like this.
  6. Courtneyyy

It just so happens that April Fools day and Easter fall on the same day! However, I promise this is no joke. ;)

GroovyGrevous and Pmx728 like this.
  7. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

iKitten, GroovyGrevous and Courtneyyy like this.
  8. Bobius

Bobius Popular Meeper

I have 2 questions.

I'm currently in the middle of city parkour, if I start the Easter parkour will I lose my checkpoint? (I'm assuming its not in the pk world since its /warp Easterpk instead of /warp Parkour)

How long will the Easter sale be on for?

Thank you

9. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

Maybe don't advertise this before it's ready lol :p

andrewrobins likes this.
  10. Courtneyyy

I disagree, I'd rather have the information out and in the open about the things that the event will offer rather than opening an event and people constantly asking "where do we go?" "what do we do?" "what is the purpose?" With the information listed clearly here and people have had the opportunity to read it once the event is open and live then we will have no issues with people going into the event blindly. My biggest pet peeve is lack of communication so respectfully I disagree.

Pmx728 likes this.
  11. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

I agree with of all that most definitely, the problem is advertising it but then making it so it's possible for people to do /warp easter and then getting stuck and they can't join the server because they're whitelisted.

12. Courtneyyy

I totally agree that the warps should've been put in place last however that was not the case. I apologize for that and hopefully the situation will be resolved soon.

Adam34falcon and Pmx728 like this.
  13. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Come on Courtney. . . tell them already.

Courtneyyy likes this.
  14. Courtneyyy

Do not spoil my joke

FamousZAmos likes this.
  15. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

I'm having trouble with the quest; I'm at the part where I have to give cake, milk and water to ben who is under some tree and so I have cake milk and water but he won't accept it

16. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

Are You giving bucket or bottle water?

17. SpongeyStar

I tried both but neither work

18. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

How weird, when I get home I'll have a look :)

SpongeyStar likes this.
  19. SpongeyStar

thank u, I was starting to question whether I had the right stuff or not xD

20. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

how long will the quest be here for?