1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

The Silence Realm

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by Vamp1re_Man, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Hello! Recently, I have started a brand new nation in gamma: The Silence Realm. Along with assistants Midnight_Galaxy, TechnoTyson and Imperfectly, I plan to expand the nation to become a powerful empire in the towny world.

However, we cannot do this on our own. We need towns to join us! When your town joins the Silence Realm, you will receive a 140 plot bonus. You, and all your residents, will also gain access to our blaze grinder at /pwarp Silence. The nation has, and will always have, 0 tax, so you don't have to worry about losing your hard earned money.

As mentioned before, we have a blaze grinder exclusive to citizens of the nation. We plan to continue to create more 'nation-exclusive' features such as this, and if you have any ideas or suggestions for more of these features, make sure you reply with your ideas!

To join the nation, simply send a message to either myself, Midnight_Galaxy, TechnoTyson or Imperfectly and we will invite you :)

Garde7 and Midnight_Galaxy like this.
  2. Garde7

Garde7 Popular Meeper

awesome love the pwarp :D

Vamp1re_Man likes this.