1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

The Meepcraft Staff Team: An Unforgiveable Lapse in Quality

Discussion in 'Other' started by Silver01, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Silver01

Silver01 Celebrity Meeper

Hello, Meepcraft community. I come with an urgent and surprising message with information about the severe unprofessionalism and lack of responsibility of a staff member. Now, the recent events having CluelessKlutz and qazini no longer be staff has had the community feel that the current staff team is trustworthy, reliable, and fair. This is the first time the community has had an overall positive opinion on the staff team since at least May of 2020. However, I fear that this positive opinion will soon turn negative from the vile nature of the current staff.
    As part of my routine of independently checking the staff members for quality of their work, I had an interaction with one "SpongeyStar" that was absolutely mortifying. When reading what she had to say to me, I immediately knew that this information could not be left in private. Before you read the next part, I must warn you that the things said may upset or offend you, as I know that it did to me. Here is what SpongeyStar had to say.

SpongeyStar's Confession

She doesn't even floss. She doesn't even fucking floss. This is disgusting. I want her gone. Please demote or even ban her, this kind of behavior can not be left unpunished

2. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Ignoring the part about spongey I appreciate the staff comments. :) Thanks silver.

3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

please forgive my regrettable actions, at least give me a second chance.

PHILLLLLLL likes this.
  4. Silver01

Silver01 Celebrity Meeper

on god you better floss too or else i may have to Intervene.

andrewrobins likes this.
  5. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

Quality post I guess...?

6. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Please ban

7. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

Also make sure that every single staff flosses from now on